Update 60 Release Notes

I hear you Fisto :)

1st test was 14% at level 32. 2nd test was 18% after tr'ing and coming back to level 21. I noted the difference myself and is probably due in some part to my character (Krishnaa on Khyber) being a different level and therefore having different doubleshot, dexterity, ranged power, etc. And please check it out for yourself. You could test that with a lvl7 build very quickly. Real numbers. Whether 14% or 18% the number is way too low. The point stands that 'bleed the weak' is simply doing insignificant damage relative to other imbues.

Regarding doubleshot vs extra shuriken. Yes I appreciate your point. However the doubleshot bonus vs the extra shuriken in this case does seem to be relevant. I would not have guessed that either - perhaps something in the coding. Please test yourself so we can get to the bottom of this one way or another. I'm not attached to any particular conclusion. I just want a solution, and whatever we think might be the underlying mechanics, the relative damage is much less than any other imbue.
I've tested venomed blades, thorn, light the candle, and sting of the ninja - all of which are doing substantially more than 'bleed the weak'.

The 2nd worst imbue out of those I've tested is 'light the candle'. Just now as I'm writing this I'm testing the Henshin tree "light the candle" looking at the fire damage which is d6 scaling with mp. Its doing approximately double "Bleed the weak" which starts as d8 and (supposably) scales with rp. My melee power is less than 1/2 of my ranged power.

So why is 'light the candle' which is d6 x mp doing twice as much damage as 'bleed the weak' which is d8-12 x rp on a ranged power build? Something is clearly wrong. I'm open to whatever may be the problem. I just want a solution.

Last edited: