Update 64+ Preview 1 Feedback: Chronoscope Loot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordovan

Community Manager
In this Preview, there is loot for the Update 64 Chronoscope Revamp. Find it in the Test Dojo, and feel free to talk about it here!

(If you're looking to talk about the U65 Cat'Astrophe loot also in this Preview, use this thread instead!)

Ying

5000+ hours played
Four new augment sets:

aug_set_imbue_dice.png

aug_set_tactics.png

aug_set_assassinate.png

aug_set_HP.png

Vox

HP% isn't bad for itemisation, but where is the artifact elemental absorb set?

QuantumFX

OK, attaboy where it's due, I really like the addition of new Heroic/Epic items. :)

Is the intention for us to have to upgrade all the items to Legendary versions via the S/S/S system? :confused: I ask, because I thought you guys decided that was a bad idea during Saltmarsh due to missing Mythic/reaper bonuses.

Matuse

I am really liking the extra slot options for getting Might of the Abishai, and several of those items are quite nice.

White Abishai belt in heroic and epic, is there a way that the armor bonus could be made natural armor bonus? As it is, I don't think anybody will ever see that normal armor bonus kick in. That's more of a 2008 stat for casters, but robes have armor now (and a lot of casters use various means to wear heavier than robes these days for the MRR/PRR)

Ying

5000+ hours played
Legendary Belts:

abi_leg_belt_white.png
abi_leg_belt_black.png
abi_leg_belt_blue.png

abi_leg_belt_green.png
abi_leg_belt_red.png

Necks:

abi_leg_neck_white.png
abi_leg_neck_black.png
abi_leg_neck_blue.png

abi_leg_neck_green.png
abi_leg_neck_red.png

All items follow the Heroic -> Epic -> Legendary revamped "S/S/S" upgrade system.

Heroic to Epic requires 50 Fractured Slivers of Time and 5 Greater Tokens of the Twelve
Epic to Legendary requires 100 Fractured Slivers of Time, 5 Star Fragments, and 250 Threads of Fate

DBZ

Yeah originally but don't see any listed all stats insightful and quality except for intel

Must not like all those over powered arch mages lol

QuantumFX

Diabolist Leather and Hide armors would make good additions. It's disappointing that three classes with pets can't really take advantage of the set bonus. Edit: Also, perhaps a Diabolist Belt with +3 Quality INT as an option to help out DBZ?

Also, if you're looking for a "Raid only unique item" to add to the mix, how about a Legendary GoMF that features set bonuses that aren't part of the S/S/S system? (ex. Forbidden Knowledge, Mists of Ravenloft, Feywild, Dread Isle Curse, etc.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.