Update 66 Preview 2 Release Notes

Dvinesword

Could you elaborate? I am not certain how intim is broken atm as you post.
Since update 59 only the first part of intimidate is working. The part that switches a monsters aggro. The second part where you get hate = highest hate already on the monster + hate equal to you intimidate skill x 200.

So when you hit intimidate the monster will change its aggro to the tank but the tank will not generate the hate that they should and the aggro will quickly shift to the next toon that hits it no matter how matter that they do low damage. This loss of aggro happen even within the 6 second cooldown of intimidate. We have tested this extensively and have reported it many times. I see the effects every Wednesday and Saturday when I run raid night.

The LFM UI is now the default page of the Social Panel. It also now triggers a load for all player data upon opening, which prevents broken LFMs from appearing.
While you're working on the LFM can you prevent players from posting full groups?

rabidfox

The People's Champion
While you're working on the LFM can you prevent players from posting full groups?
Posting full groups serves a purpose. If I have hires or if someone is leaving the group after the current quest/raid then I want the listing up so I can kick the hire or invite the person when the next quest/raid starts rather than waiting for it fill after the fact. People that leave listings up for no reason are a small price to pay for the good usage of being able to have them up when useful.

Posting full groups serves a purpose. If I have hires or if someone is leaving the group after the current quest/raid then I want the listing up so I can kick the hire or invite the person when the next quest/raid starts rather than waiting for it fill after the fact. People that leave listings up for no reason are a small price to pay for the good usage of being able to have them up when useful.
I can see it being useful for that I guess. Just gets annoying to have to count the members for each group you want to join as a lot of the full groups that get posted on Orien are posted so they don't have to repost in case someone leaves, which doesn't happen. A member count like what DDO Audit has should be added then.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Shiradi Champion errors:

T4: Overwhelming Force is using Hunt's End icon (should have its own icon).
T3: Otto's Whistler is incorrectly named as Queen's Diplomacy.
T4 & T3: The icon used for the Strike Upgrade I/II multiselector still shows the Hunt's End icon instead of the Pin icon.

Shiradi Champion cores 2 & 4 should provide something more substantial for casters (core 2 provides nothing, core 4 provides +1 save vs spells..) - Edit: Just saw Tonquin said they'd add stuff to Shiradi cores 2 & 4 for casters two weeks ago, hopefully it's not forgotten.

Last edited:

Nickodeamous

Dear SSG,

I think something that should absolutely be done is a toggle of 2 sets of ED enhancements. Whether you run Raids all the time, or R10's all the time, the ED Points could be spent vastly differently. Instead of having to reset all of your ED points, have a toggle of some sort that allows you to pick which setup you want. It only costs plat to do this now, but the time is what is worse. Make it a standard 50k plat to change between destinies or something.

pretty please :)
Nic

Dear developers.
Since it's the Year of the Dragon, can we have breasts (adjustable in size, preferably) to be added onto female Dragonborn and Warforged models?
Asking for a friends.
Thank you.

Lotoc

Sacred Fist, you say? :D

uJ8xuK4.png
I believe it may not be possible to make a distinction between a base class and an archetype for class based feat requirements.
Improved Martial Arts at least doesn't do much for a regular paladin but perhaps it should require Flurry of Blows + 12 Monk or Paladin levels as to ensure regular paladin can't pick it up.

VinoeWhines

Would it be possible to put in the ddo store a Lesser Racial Tome.

Lesser Racial Reincarnation:
Character is able to change Race and iconic race but retain their gender, alignment and their Class selections.

Reactions: DBZ

VinoeWhines

Allot of new Races have been introduced after having a character stay at cap and many are not looking to reincarnate all their alts or main characters.
This would be a boost in sales, since many would want to try out new races and can buy more Lesser Racial Tomes to try out different races with their same character or Alt characters that are not TRing.

DeathTitan

these days the game is freezing often: are you keep working on performance improvements?
because the game is barely playable (I thought it was a matter of weekends only, but today is twesday and I saw the game freezing several times during R10 Sharn part 1 runs.
I play on Orien server.

Last edited:

DeathTitan

Hi Tolero. Please do a better job with documenting known issues in future previews. There are quite a few bugs/issues reported during preview 1 that aren't listed anywhere. I don't appreciate having my time wasted finding out the hard way that something is still broken when I and others took the time to report it in the first preview.
I think that many old bugs will not be fixed even if you report them: they put in the known issues only stuff that they plan to fix.
It's not a matter of documenting skills.

Fauxknight

Dear developers.
Since it's the Year of the Dragon, can we have breasts (adjustable in size, preferably) to be added onto female Dragonborn and Warforged models?
Asking for a friends.
Thank you.

To be fair they specifically had them when they were first introduced in 3.5e in Races of the Dragon, which made sense since they weren't their own race but rather other races who underwent a transformation. They kept them through 4th edition despite becoming a self sustaining race. It was 5e when they specifically made the decision to remove them.