20+ U66 bugs

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Bug Report Number:
Below are some bugs mentioned in the recent Lamannia threads (I have not confirmed them, merely grouped them for visibility - a few are from Lamannia 1 and may have already been fixed).
Hope they get fixed before you take it live.

1) Final Strike doesn't add Vulnerability stacks correctly. If the target already has Vulnerability stacks, it merely adds 1 instead of 7.

2) Multple Dragon Lord past lives do not stack (if you TR as a Dragon Lord that already had one DL past life, you still only have one DL past life).

3) (Dragon Lord Typo) Soul Scales: there should be a comma after "+15 Magical Resistance Rating" instead of a period.

4) The changed version of Hardy Rage in new Ravager is still named "Hardy Rage" instead of "Extra Action Boost", and the multiselector icon it uses is that of regular Hardy Rage (I mean the grey icon it has when the enhancement is not yet selected).

5) "Hardy Rage" (see above) isn't providing Action Boosts at all.

6) The core enhancements that are supposed to increase your Draconic auras do not increase the Tharaxata's Instinct aura (+2 moral to tactical feat DCs).

7) The tooltip of Untouchable Soul still incorrectly states 25% concealment, and it does not apply 50% concealment to the character sheet "+" tab under Avoidance Defenses -> Concealment. The Elemental Resistance bonus doesn't show up either.

8) "Ravager's Cruel Cut now deals +20/30/40% damage in addition to its other effects." - The increased damage is not listed in the tooltip.

9) There's a display bug on the examine description when Nerve Venom (Shiradi T5) procs: The effect will incorrectly display as "Stay Still" (The old "Stay Good" debuff), with the description matching that of the old effect. The Nerve Venom effect/icon don't display at all. Many other Shiradi debuffs/personal-buff-effects also have bugged descriptions when inspected (and many permanent effects shouldn't display in the buff bar either).

10) Angelic Form's extra damage seems to work even when the mantle is not on, and even after you reset your enhancements or relog.

11) Color Spay now counts as a light spell and works with Angelic Form and Draconic Incarnation.

12) Runic Revitalization's temp 100 SP is no longer self only, but instead sometimes procs on anyone affected by your Positive damage spells (cooldown applies normally).

13) You can´t use Knight´s Challenge/Throw the Boom while having a throwing weapon equipped. Despite the attempt, the ability goes on cooldown without activation.

14) The base Shiradi mantle (the one in Tier 1) doesn't scale with ranged power.

15) The Fatesinger mantle is named "Mantle of Sound and Fury", while the FotW mantle is named "Mantle of Fury" - any chance one of them could be renamed to something more distinct (preferably the FotW one)?

16) Lunar Imbuement only applies the 5 Vulnerability stacks on the first cast. While the stacks are slowly diminishing, a recast only adds 1 Vulnerability stack. So you're basically slowly deteriorating back to 0 stacks, regardless of how often you use the ability.

17) Empower/Maximize/Intensify don't work with the Sun Bolt SLA from Exalted Angel (unsure about the other metamagics that can be applied to it).

18) Draconic Incarnation - Scales of the Dragon stops scaling at character level 30. Instead of receiving 480 points of ablative protection at level 32 (15 per character level), only 450 points are provided.

19) Skeletal Knight is being harmed (not healed) by negative energy.

20) Dragon Lord's "Memory of Flight" doesn't display wings VFX when used (from Preview 1, might have been fixed in Preview 2).

21) Runearms are apparently bugged? Not sure if new problems or just a continuation of last year's reported issues.

Last edited:

SteelStar

Senior Systems Designer
Commenting on ones I have a specific answer for right now (and no others):
  • 1 is fixed internally, as you'd already noted.
  • 2 is fixed internally
  • 3 is fixed internally
  • 4 & 5 are fixed internally
  • 6 we're investigating, but initially looks as if it's working correctly internally.
  • 7 is fixed internally.
  • 8 is not so much fixed as "we did a bunch of other buffs to Cruel Cut and its upgrades after Preview 2, which no longer includes that damage upgrade".
  • 20 is currently intentional
  • 21 is fixed internally (the first link, no guarantees right now on any of the last year things).

glass_jaws

• 8 is not so much fixed as "we did a bunch of other buffs to Cruel Cut and its upgrades after Preview 2, which no longer includes that damage upgrade".

Any chance you can share what was done there? Cruel cut is pretty bad overall since it's based on stat damage. The non scaling poison damage isn't very good either. The last upgrade is ok, but not a big fan of the random effect.

SteelStar

Senior Systems Designer
Any chance you can share what was done there? Cruel cut is pretty bad overall since it's based on stat damage. The non scaling poison damage isn't very good either. The last upgrade is ok, but not a big fan of the random effect.
Sure!
  • Cruel Cut now has a 6-second cooldown (was 30)
  • Rank 3 of Cruel Cut now adds +1d6 of additional Constitution Damage for every 2 Character Levels you have
  • Festering Wound now lists its Max Stack Size of 10, since it's now actually relevant
  • Rank 3 of Festering Wound no longer adds Festering Wound stacks, but instead applies 3 stacks of Greater Festering Wound. Greater Festering Wound deals 1d6 Poison Damage plus an additional 1d6 Poison Damage for every 10 Character Levels you have per stack. This still scales with 200% Melee Power.
  • Dismember has been changed to "When you use Cruel Cut, you gain +5 Melee Power for 10 seconds. In addition, targets hit by Cruel Cut take 6d4/6d6/6d8 Slashing damage which scales with 200% Melee Power and have their movement speed reduced by 50% for 5 seconds. Rank 3: Your Slashing Damage from Dismember increases by +1d8 for every 2 Character Levels you have.

glass_jaws

Sure!
  • Rank 3 of Cruel Cut now adds +1d6 of additional Constitution Damage for every 2 Character Levels you have
  • Festering Wound now lists its Max Stack Size of 10, since it's now actually relevant
  • Rank 3 of Festering Wound no longer adds Festering Wound stacks, but instead applies 3 stacks of Greater Festering Wound. Greater Festering Wound deals 1d6 Poison Damage plus an additional 1d6 Poison Damage for every 10 Character Levels you have per stack. This still scales with 200% Melee Power.
  • Dismember has been changed to "When you use Cruel Cut, you gain +5 Melee Power for 10 seconds. In addition, targets hit by Cruel Cut take 6d4/6d6/6d8 Slashing damage which scales with 200% Melee Power and have their movement speed reduced by 50% for 5 seconds. Rank 3: Your Slashing Damage from Dismember increases by +1d8 for every 2 Character Levels you have.
Awesome. That will indeed be a cruel cut if you go fully invested. :)

Kimbere

Sure!
I'm curious, how much value do the devs think stat damage procs add to an ability, weapon or spell?

I recall hearing a while back that stat damage on mobs was changed (bugged?) which causes them to heal it rapidly enough that it's not worthwhile beyond low heroics. Could be a false rumor though.

Can you provide some details on the effects and limitations that apply to stat damage on mobs? Are there different limitations for heroic vs epic mobs? Regular, orange, red and purple named? etc.

Hobgoblin

Sure!
char levels not class levels? cul

droid327

I'm curious, how much value do the devs think stat damage procs add to an ability, weapon or spell?

I recall hearing a while back that stat damage on mobs was changed (bugged?) which causes them to heal it rapidly enough that it's not worthwhile beyond low heroics. Could be a false rumor though.

Can you provide some details on the effects and limitations that apply to stat damage on mobs? Are there different limitations for heroic vs epic mobs? Regular, orange, red and purple named? etc.

IDK, it'll be curious to see how this works since this applies stat damage waaaaay faster than any existing method

Epic Ward gives mobs a 50% chance to ignore stat damage, and they regen stat damage faster...but 16d6 CON damage is a significant chunk (56 average) every 6 seconds, if it doesnt get ignored.

Mickeymouse

not sure if this is an old bug, or just a one time thing.. if u augment 3 pieces, and share those items with an alt, the set bonus goes away. (so had t ore-augment the items, which is very costly..)

Shambhala

I found another:
Thief Acrobat staff bonus speed:
Thief Acrobatics: +1/+2/+3 Balance, Jump, and Tumble, +5%/+10%/+15% attack speed with quarterstaves.
Ain't giving the attack speed

Followthrough: You gain +2 Strength and Dexterity, +1 to hit and +2 damage with quarterstaves, +5% attack speed with quarterstaves, +2 critical hit damage with all weapons, +2 Balance, Jump, and Tumble, +2 Sneak Attack dice and +2 to hit when performing Sneak Attacks.

Also aint giving the attack speed

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
I found another:
Thief Acrobat staff bonus speed:
Thief Acrobatics: +1/+2/+3 Balance, Jump, and Tumble, +5%/+10%/+15% attack speed with quarterstaves.
Ain't giving the attack speed

Followthrough: You gain +2 Strength and Dexterity, +1 to hit and +2 damage with quarterstaves, +5% attack speed with quarterstaves, +2 critical hit damage with all weapons, +2 Balance, Jump, and Tumble, +2 Sneak Attack dice and +2 to hit when performing Sneak Attacks.

Also aint giving the attack speed
There was discussion regarding this in the "Hey Tonquin" thread.

Smokewolf

Here are two more...

Shadowdance ED: Shadowcaster (T3) caster variant should reduce casting cooldowns by 10%, yet when I mouse over a spell with a long cooldown (Arcane Tempest) I see no change. Not even sure if the reduction is working as a result.

Magnus of the Eclipse ED: Self or Summons "Great Summoner" (T1) shows a minimum requirement of level 26, which doesn't fit with the other T1's of any ED.

-Smoke

Last edited:

saekee

long live ROGUE
Shadowdancer mantle no longer giving the HS/MS +20 buffs anywhere :(

And I hate being forced to look like a Pale Master again to get the defenses I want

Wini

Shadowdancer mantle no longer giving the HS/MS +20 buffs anywhere :(

And I hate being forced to look like a Pale Master again to get the defenses I want
Some of us were asking if this was a mistake or just WAI.

We got no response, so I'm afraid the bonus to stealth is gone forever :/

Smokewolf

The direction of the game for the last 10 years has been to remove stealth play as a viable option for quest completion. Thus the lack of abilities that a Rogue / Ranger would want to aid in stealth doesn't really come as any major surprise to me at all.

saekee

long live ROGUE

I am hopeful they will add it in somewhere, preferably not in tier 5 honestly. It would make sense in the Tier 3 upgrade. I would make the wraith form visual in the Tier 5 upgrade as it is vampiric in nature. Just my 2cents.

The old one was in tier 5: Greater Shadowform: You also gain +10 Force/Universal Spell Power. While in your Shadowdancer Destiny Mantle, you float as if you had Feather Fall, gain +20 Hide and Move Silently, and no longer trigger pressure plate or bear traps. (Note: As a result of the floating, you are also immune to Trip and Knockdown effects.)

Wini

I am hopeful they will add it in somewhere, preferably not in tier 5 honestly. It would make sense in the Tier 3 upgrade. I would make the wraith form visual in the Tier 5 upgrade as it is vampiric in nature. Just my 2cents.

After some testing on live servers, I disliked so much that tier 5 (greater shadowform) that I removed it from my Assassin's build. Holy guacamole, it feels so underwhelming!

The good part is I won 1 more AP to get a core from another tree, so more Melee Power :LOL: