Cannith first! :)

Calinthus

Would be nice to see more high skull posts like I see on Orien, Sarlona. Can we survive losing Melni et al? We'll see...
Melni is a decent player. BUT, he was not a key player. There are plenty of folk that run high reaper quests. They just don't like zerggers, so the instead send invites to guildies and friends. If you want to run high reapers, make some new friends. Just sayin'.

Dreppo

I ran with Melni a lot and will miss him. (He's more than "decent" btw.) But Cannith will always be home to me! There's still a vibrant player base here.

Hardcore will be arriving Soon™. (First "Soon" use on new forums belongs to Cannith!)
Get your skulls in now.

Also posting this grab from DDOAudit as a simple reminder where we are.

d5eba94dadb2b880afa50b0d5d9513cd.png

tasbunyip

I need to find some people in Australian hours to finish off the last 3 rare encounters on the Isle of Dread... the Raid Boss level ones

somenewnoob

I've almost always got 2-3 players at cap and love doing r6+ stuff. If ever doing some high skull and see me on feel free to send tell. Toon names: Crysalindra, Kharton, Lanfearr, Threnor, Thraxxor. (Can also search by "Swords of the Morning" guild, solo guild, so if anyone on from that guild it's me)

Still plenty of us left.