Aelonwy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, there. Any idea what the Scarlet Scale armor from Catastrophe looks like? No luck farming it so far. Thank you!
    Reactions: Rathy
    ShotCaller
    ShotCaller
    Yep. Saw it posted right after I inquired. Thank you!
    Aelonwy
    Aelonwy
    I don't care for the look myself. I'm sad it doesn't match well with other red dragon items like the helm from VoN. It looks like a mishmash of the Celestial armor from Tempest Spine and a scale armor random gen accessory layer. I guess they didn't have time to recolor the scale layer to match other red dragon scale.
    ShotCaller
    ShotCaller
    Getting a nice-looking set of (primarily) red-colored armor is damn near impossible. And what it is with SSG's propensity for making EVERYTHING asymmetrical? I just want something simple, sleek, symmetrical, and red. Some of that groovy erinyes armor would do me nicely.
    I can now invade your personal profile! Mwahahaha! ALL THAT POWERRRR!
    Also, hi.

Thanks for being here, for staying as awesome as you always were, and sharing your own little joys with us forumites for all this time.
    Appreciate the follow. You’re among the posters that I respect, as you consistently provide level-headed feedback. Thanks
    Reactions: Aelonwy
    Aelonwy
    Aelonwy
    Thank you for the compliment. I can make you a custom Forum Avatar if you want. You only need to host it yourself on an image hosting site after you get it, because I regularly clean out my saved images about once a year.

Best of luck and loot to you.
    mbartol
    mbartol
    I appreciate the offer, but I finally picked something to use.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…