ACJ97F's latest activity

• ACJ97F
    ACJ97F replied to the thread How did I mess up my Paladin?.
    Missing points in extra lay on hands from the T-1 defender maybe? Even with just that, you'd have more than (3) LoH.
  • ACJ97F
    With the usual glitches, bugs, and rubberbanding, we're used to wild surges already. At least there's a way to do it on purpose now. (y)
  • ACJ97F
    ACJ97F replied to the thread New filigrees?.
    If they add more, it'll only be to sell a bigger-than-dimensional storage bag. They haven't even fixed the ones from U37 that randomly...
  • ACJ97F
    Nobody in the guild bought it. If they offer only the bank storage in the store, we might bite, but the Fluff Bundles are a hard pass. 👎
  • ACJ97F
    After seeing the poll, was surprised to find out Elminster has a paternal twin. :eek:
  • ACJ97F
    ACJ97F replied to the thread Color me impatient.
    Stopped buying anything since they started their "put basic QOL in the most expensive bundle" marketing tactic. 🔐💸
  • ACJ97F
    ACJ97F replied to the thread What's your favourite quest?.
    Hard to say, the What Goes Up cutscene is great... BUT...if they ever add a quest where you can push Elminster into a stampede of rabid...
  • ACJ97F
    Guild items would be as useless as any poll by "He Who Shall Not Be Named". ;)
  • ACJ97F
    Well, not really, though I do get that viewpoint. Their costs per month would be the data facility fees (most lease server space), speed...
  • ACJ97F
    ACJ97F replied to the thread Turn off pool under feet.
    Their track record of adding things and "eventually" adding the /Toggle that should have existed on day one, is sort of annoying. Coding...
  • ACJ97F
    Giving SSG money for bank slots is like thanking someone that hit you in the face with a crowbar, for the opportunity to pay a medical bill.
  • ACJ97F
    Knowing SSGs marketing style, that would be the Captains' Bundle: One parrot companion, one set of clothing that looks like a 5-year old...
  • ACJ97F
    Haha, awesome... already heard one player in the Market say to another, "I shouldn't have bought this (censored) thing"! Cheaper to...
  • ACJ97F
    ACJ97F replied to the thread My Thanks to SSG....
    The bug reports for U37 will have to be read by an Archaeologist, but at least they've figured out how to efficiently break things every...
  • ACJ97F
    ACJ97F commented on Cordovan's profile post.
    The Narc Is this an official post or in game test for an upcoming repeating crossbow nerf? --------------------------------- Did they...