Recent content by Aeromach

1. Aeromach

Sealed in Amber--getting to the two chests up top?

Vent post: Ran "Sealed in Amber" heroic today... completed in less than 5 minutes. (Not bragging) I took a break from the game, almost 4 years, so I don't know when the current format was introduced but what a disappointment. I have run it several times this year so I now know exactly where...
  2. Aeromach

Problem with the Great Tree. Won't finish. Timer ran out and????

This happened to me today and this solution did work to reset the timer. No loot chest, but got ingredients and xp. Thanks for the tip.
  3. Aeromach

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

Dungeon alert! is the WORST! To be fair... at some point the grind, lag, bugs, inventory management or (completely unnecessary) nerfs may have been my top complaint.
  4. Aeromach

Population in recent months

Activity on Thelanis is slower... been generally declining for years. Must really suck for people who can't solo R1, or prefer not to solo. (I blame dungeon alert)
  5. Aeromach

The Anniversary Event Flop

Or you could just play the game and try to enjoy yourself...
  6. Aeromach

Loading screen & party chat bug

I think you are confusing a symptom of the problem as an explanation. I for one get stuck on loading screens when I am not in a group more often than when I am in a group. It can occur whenever you are transitioning (e.g., from ship to shore, entering a house or wilderness area, or leaving a quest)
  7. Aeromach

An expansion giveaway does not equal a discovery elixir

STBY... I'll be picking up Isle of Dread! McLovin it. :cool:
  8. Aeromach

Year of the Dragon NPC Temporarily Disabled

Ah man I missed out again... Xatheral must have been giving away some good #$%@! and some of these comments are gold Jerry! That's Gold I tell ya'!
  9. Aeromach

Questions about Range, PLs and other builds

Wow... I can't believe someone skips over Monk class? o_O IMHO PRR from PDK and Divine EPLF (passive) [ie Brace +1 saves] is useful for almost any build.
  10. Aeromach

Multiboxing

I don't see the problem. Just drop and move on... I don't usually mind Multi boxers, especially if its an eXtra Bard Buffer giving everyone buffs at the entrance - I'm all in on that. I don't recall ever joining a LFM posted by a multi-boxer that wasn't labeled as such or they didn't tell me...
  11. Aeromach

New tumble charge indicator

I'm just glad I only had to view it for about 60 seconds... unchecked.
  12. Aeromach

28 hrs of 50% pot