Recent content by Alegar

1. A

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Sarlona- The Pit exhausted. Quest unlocked.
  2. A

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Sarlona - Missing Party exhausted. Sorry. I'm not sure how to include the image.
  3. A

I played off and on since launch, but never for more than a month or two at a time. I made my...

I played off and on since launch, but never for more than a month or two at a time. I made my current character in 2016 (unlocked the first Reaper Platemail), hit 20, got intimidated by epics, TRed, then got bored. I returned in 2022 and have been playing for more than a year now (except for a...
  4. A

Can't break breakables when transformed

Thank you very much!
  5. A

Can't break breakables when transformed

I am playing a female drow elf. When I transform using Fiendish Symbiosis, I am unable to break crates and such with my attacks. I can turn off my blast stance and break them with weapons, but my eldritch "claw" attacks do not break them. Is this WAI or a bug? Thank you.
  6. A

Time to raise the Cap folks

I feel like the past life system is one of the more unique aspects of DDO. I am still relatively early in it (I have Heroic completionist and am about to get my first racial past life), but I am enjoying seeing the incremental increase in my character. I am not sure if I would keep playing the...
  7. A

Advice about joining a guild

Thank you for your input and support of my decision, Purple Haze. Your anxiety mirrors mine, just to a greater extreme it seems. The feeling of not doing well enough is hard to shake, even though I have not had people complain to me. Which makes grouping something I usually only do for raids...
  8. A

This is what I did, and it seems to be working so far. I made a new character on each. Ran through the tutorial mission (no way to skip it), then skipped Korthos and went to Stormreach where my main was hanging out and invited the characters to my guild. I have to admit that it feels a little...
  9. A

Thanks for the idea, WargamerIV. I'll try to do that.
  10. A

I wanted to thank everyone for their advice. I have decided to create my own guild for now. I like, not just the asocial aspect, but TrinityTurtle's idea of a long-term goal. I enjoy having goals for which to strive in my games. While I have a long ways to go on the past lives, I feel this...
  11. A

Thank you for the replies. TrinityTurtle, I will consider your suggestion. It sounds like a promising idea. Thank you.
  12. A

I am generally a soloer. I join for raids and occasionally join groups for quick exp, but even then, I rarely say anything in chat (except for "Caught in the Web" and "The Fall of Truth" raids, which are rare, and I have to start myself to get them comms. Then I kinda have to communicate.). I...