Recent content by Almghandi

1. A

End game DPS

his other 5 posts are just as readable, but shorter.
  2. A

Year of the Dragon NPC Temporarily Disabled

managed to finish downloading the patch... gonna wait a while before risking logging in. been offline for a week and before that just tr'd. hope nothing broke.
  3. A

it was actually kind of a sarcastic question cos im stuck downloading the patch "Unknown Error: E_Fail"
  4. A

is it safe to log in yet?
  5. A

Why is in-game voice chat volume so low?

dont individual party members also have sliders on the party ui where you can adjust the volume individually? or was i dreaming that?
  6. A

Where's the Ravenloft Bottle of Mist in the store?

both alabaster and onyx are L20 useable at L18... back when it mattered you could lose your Elite streak by popping them in a quest of appropriate level....
  7. A

How many hours do you DDO a week?

I have weeks where I dont log in and weeks where I get 50+... not sure what the average would be.
  8. A

Help with catgirl dragonlord/wizard stick build for a humble past life farmer

for your two wizard feats? extend for the aura and quicken for the burst?
  9. A

What are the advantages and disadvantages of the various combat styles while leveling?

then it is good enough... if it fits combat styles then think about them
  10. A

What is the plan for players with more than 156 reaper points?

r1 is easier than elite because of the sp drops.... on elite i run out of spell points
  11. A

Improve early epic leveling

yeah ofc it was a shock the first time i jumped in to "epics"... the ballista in sentinels chain shoot back etc. but really... the dry phase is after eveningstar chain 3
  12. A

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

well i got to spend more time as a gnome than i wanted to.... oh the trauma
  13. A

What do you do when the game is down?

I'm still shut in with the kids.... just saying
  14. A

What is the plan for players with more than 156 reaper points?

the plan for characters with so many reaper points? Chelsea Pensioners. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_pensioner