Recent content by Alternative

1. A

What Will Be The New Race?

we already have a dog, and a cat, so it's going to be a rat
  2. A

Immunity strip not working...

As devils, abishai are immune to fire, not resistant.
  3. A

Permagrant Eschew Materials Item

Spell mats are not a plat sink even for first lifers on hardcore, they're just a nuisance.
  4. A

Sales: May 16th - 23rd

Cordovan's post says 30%
  5. A

Sales: May 16th - 23rd

so is it 25% or 30% sale???
  6. A

There is zerging, and then there is being a jerk.

Ok, complaining about people saying 'hi' is a new one. Really hard to avoid stepping on some sensitive toes these days.
  7. A

DDO fun memories

Auto crits and woo-woo stick!
  8. A

Suppress Mounts at Banks

people don't spend 100 dollars on a flashy mount for you to supress it :P
  9. A

Make first time xp bonuses reset after a week.

Timed reset is a great idea, week or however else long.
  10. A

Carrion swarm - why no damage at all on save?

how much spell power on your 150dc alch?
  11. A

Heroic R10 build

DC wiz would be my choice, they are the most frontloaded with feats and spell options. Then just pug whoever to kill bosses.
  12. A

First Lifer Alchemist Nuker for Reaper Raids

1. Inflict vials are surprisingly good for early leveling. I tried it one HC season and had great success with negative/poison spec until lvl 12 when multivial kicks in. Apothecary also shined at early levels with additional inflict SLAs and built in MM immunity. 2. I don't think the SLA ever...
  13. A

Bombardier Cores and Tier 5

I wonder if people who say it's too strong, actually play an alch and realize what thin line it's threading now, after the nerf to epic strikes.
  14. A

New VIP Loyalty Reward Plan ... Thoughts ?

Some games offer better stuff just for logging in daily. I'm not surprised given how more and more stingy devs are becoming each year. The funny part is, they really seem to overvalue some of the store stuff. Eladrin statuette or omnispell stones are about as desirable as potion of tumble x5.