Recent content by Anmowyn

1. A

Inexperienced player looking at Sacred Fist for next life. Advice sought.

I get it. In playing a lot of EK lately, I'm seeing getting imbue's super early to help chomp the early leveling. I am working toward class completionist, and was thinking if SF plays about like monk, I'll do an SF life first then the monk life with some of the gear and experience in playing...
  2. A

Gonna step away from EK for a bit. :) Last 3 lives were EK. Love it, tired of seeing glowing green horns growing out of my shoulders. :P
  3. A

Right on. Thanks! All of this makes sense to me, except for neglecting charisma. In my mind, charisma is the stat for a paladin. Reading your post, it seems like it's nothing to worry about. Paladins have crazy saves anyway, and, well, evasion. Leveling scheme would be something like: 1-2...
  4. A

Thanks for clicking the thread! I have am looing to TR for my 10th life and would like to go SF or Monk. SF seems to be designed as a monk-lite, and that's prolly a better prep for a proper monk life for me afterwards. I would like to build out as a staff-wielding 2HF for epics. The truth is I...
  5. A

Wizard EK Melee DPS - An Undead Eldritch Knight with Barbarian Rage!

Ah, right on. Thanks for that bit of knowledge.
  6. A

What is the benefit of going lich over the incorporeality of the wraith form? // I TR'd and followed your build this life, blew through heroics and just now hit epics. Went dwarf and dwarven axe, and only have 6 lives in the bank, so I had to make some adjustments to get rolling. Loving it so...
  7. A

Why take dwarven axe proficiency if it is granted via the 2nd core in the EK tree? EDIT: Disregard, I believe I am getting it as a granted proficiency because I AM A DWARF, and it's therefore treated as a martial weapon, so 2nd core in EK grants me the proficiency.