Recent content by Anty

1. Anty

FPS degrading with each subsequent quest.

I didn't notice framerate changing, i was respec'ing my ED's, not questing, but I had the same mouse issue as Dielzen. Glad to know I'm not alone and it's probably not MY new mouse. I'll be watching out for the frame drop tonight, probably just kill the client between raids.
  2. Anty

Keyboard commands

You probably pulled the search icon off your bar accidently. Open your character sheet, click the Skills tab. Scroll down to search and drag it where you want it on your bars. In general, any square icon skill/feat/enhancement, etc can be placed onto a bar. Exceptions exist, of course...
  3. Anty

1:05 left on an XP pot, what to run?

all good answers, ty. I got most of the low hanging slayer fruit last life, so I'll try some of the quests listed. If they don't work out (i don't pug and most of my friends are offline, cogs is a little high for me, I think), I'll move on to slayers.I just hope the slayer xp problem is...
  4. Anty

1:05 left on an XP pot, what to run?

I don't usually run dailies, but I don't want to waste the last hour of sov. xp pot. Since i can't get to the old forums (yet) and search there, what are some short/high xp dailies i can run? Just hit lvl 26, no problems running elite 24's. Higher would probably slow me down. I'll use 20...
  5. Anty

Having trouble with audio game chat.

When it's me, my party says, "oh, she's probably muted again". Is there a manual mute button on your headset?
  6. Anty

How do i see what adventure packs I have already purchased?

I keep my purchase emails to refer back to. Other than that, the only way I know if is try to enter a quest you know is in a pack. The game (used to, anyway) send you to the store if you don't own it. ddowiki.com is your friend.
  7. Anty

So how I port my old thread into new forum?

I think there was mention of copying valued old posts, but no details were give.