Recent content by Archest

1. Archest

Do Cannith Crafting Success Boosters actually do anything?

i don't think you can even try with only a base 10% chance can you? unless you use a booster to increase the success chance...
  2. Archest

Why is it IMPOSSIBLE for SSG to code hirelings to behave as instructed?

because you dont have enough charisma to control them, you too ugly....
  3. Archest

Eldricht Knight Advice

I did Elven eldritch knight with sword and board using the keen sense from the elven tree to assist in finding secret doors and traps. one of my favorite builds, long sword it holds up for a time when mobbed but played as a defensive retreat as damage is limited because is split between melee...
  4. Archest

Noob questions here...

Reflex save, Dexterity help avoid damage from traps PPR MRR if you get hit by a trap AC help to avoid getting hit ( potential neg effect on reflex and dexterity the heaver the armor) there are racial tree abilities from some races which effect secret doors and traps ( elf) SPOT For traps with...
  5. Archest

What to spend 2000 shards on?

I use them for shard exchange. but watch the ask price for excessive charges I tend to wait for the best deals and not just on things check how much it costs to buy shards and make sure you not paying $40 for something that should be priced around $2 hold them till you need them . they aren't...
  6. Archest

installing pre requisites?

wizards of the coast is still alive because of ddo. only new funding will come from philanthropy from musk or someone who had some sort of attachment as a child and doesn't want the idea to die
  7. Archest

How useful is Spell Resistance in Legadary Elite content ?

if your will saves are low you need it Spell Penetration check[edit] Spell Resistance (SR) is a special anti-spell defense possessed by some creatures. Spell Resistance is an additional layer of defense against most non-damaging magical attacks, in that it adds an extra roll that the caster has...
  8. Archest

Potency vs. Impulse

Lore increases the chance for a critical hit which will cause double damage++ Impulse is Force damage Impulse + Insightful Impulse increases spell power Potency is the same as Impulse so it doesn't stack with it but adds spell power to other spell powers. Damage = spell power x critical if...
  9. Archest

Crafter character never leaves the Crafting Hall

that's what the banker is doing in the crafting hall use the shared bank
  10. Archest

Charisma Damage - Cheap Shot

I would say if you hit a charisma based monster such as a enchantment attack against you causing hold person and such spelll to hit you they would fail from a degraded charisma shot or should anyway. Bluff, Diplomacy, Haggle, Intimidate, Perform, and Use Magic Device checks. These are the...
  11. Archest

That was a rippoff

a fool and his money are soon parted. its a game play it .
  12. Archest

Feydark Illusionist

any spells you use will have low save dc . castor level really depends on reason and number of castor levels reduction.
  13. Archest

Feydark Illusionist

another note: VIP will not give you access either to any of the expansion packs it only include quest not associated with expansion packs . I think a VIP subscription should include all access to all content . it does not
  14. Archest

Feydark Illusionist

you dont have the expansion from the free quests code. for the fey quests.