Recent content by Astra

1. A

Poll: How many of you are VIP?

Open quests on any difficulty Access to content 10% VIP bonus exp The above three are enough to keep me subbed. Anything else is cherry on top. I've slowly cobbled together most the content available, but I just like how open the game feels as a VIP, especially on hardcore or when I'm hopping...
  2. A

Two accounts One Email

Forum accounts: I don't know if the title is actually true or not because I can't figure out how to check what email address this account is under. I know that I tried to setup my account with a certain email address, and it was slow, so I hit refresh and did it again and tried a second...
  3. A

Make Master of Music affect Sound Burst

Yes please
  4. A

Return Sonic Blast AoE

I feel like the loss of AoE damage on the sonic blast spell feels especially bad for leveling bards. My suggestion is to return the AoE damage on the SLA's for sonic blast provided in spellslinger and stormsinger. This preserves the overall change made to sonic blast for balance purposes but...
  5. A

Fill out the bard spell book a little

It would be nice to have more spells on bard and stormsinger. A low level aoe would be amazing for the early game leveling feel. For stormsinger in particular I always wanted cone of cold and otiluke's freezing sphere added to their spellbook for more cold synergy.
  6. A

Encyclopedia Magica (Named item log book)

I like the idea of a magical item compendium or index of the named items you've uncovered. Sort of like the monster manual but sorted by region/chain and with bonuses once you fully fill out a section. It kind of reminds me of orginal dnd where your progression was tied to acquiring treasure and...
  7. A

What 1 or 2 things are keeping you in DDO?

1. The game is constantly evolving and changing. Yeah, there's talk about nerfs but the fact that things are being released keeps things fresh and overall I enjoy the direction the game is heading. 2. There doesn't exist a game with the same depth of character creation. 3. I love dnd and dnd lore!
  8. A

More Caster Staves

I want to play a traditionalist looking caster with a big honking staff but it feels difficult to really get anything worthwhile. I would like to see options similar to fusible and malleable scepters added to the game. Particularly I would like to see them in regards to: LVL 1: Keep on the...