Baahb3's latest activity

• Baahb3
    Baahb3 replied to the thread THF Paladin without adrenaline?.
    I take you are asking about your primary destiny... Divine Crusader making use of lots of smites I think would play fine in most...
  • Baahb3
    PRR/MRR is just one factor and you can sub some of it if you go heavy into dodge. But I usually shoot for 200 PRR/100 MRR at level...
  • Baahb3
    Baahb3 replied to the thread Hey Tonquin!.
    In the quest 'Mining for Ancient Secrets' if you kill one of the Psionic Control Crystals from the door before the objective pops up by...
  • Baahb3
    Reaper Difficulty - Single best AND worst thing ever to be added to DDO. Followed closely by Dungeon Alert.
  • Baahb3
    Baahb3 replied to the thread Vertical scaling up of VM.
    It cannot be all code. Opening Quests, moving in public spaces, interacting with NPCs and Banks. All of this should not matter what...
  • Baahb3
    The ones you buy from the 12 vendor? Always have been as far as I remember.
  • Baahb3
    Baahb3 replied to the thread Logging Off.
    Reboot of PC along with Router/Modem seemed to fix the cleaning up connections issue but when I logged back in with the same character...
  • Baahb3
    Baahb3 replied to the thread Logging Off.
    I force quit the client. Now I am stuck on cleaning up old connections.
  • Baahb3
    Baahb3 posted the thread Logging Off in General Discussion.
    I have been trying to log off now for about 15 minutes. Ship, marketplace, Phoenix Tavern. Not happening. Progress bar goes by then...
  • Baahb3
    Can we get higher Caster level potions, i.e. longer duration, for common spell effects? Spells like Protection from Evil, Mage Armor...
  • Baahb3
    Great Sword Terror. The description says 'This Crystal Greatsword..." Yet the material shows Gem and not Crystal. Gem does not have...
  • Baahb3
    I don't now if we need something outside of the ship. They could institute portals/state rooms that take you to an instanced...
  • Baahb3
    Baahb3 replied to the thread Lack of sound.
    I run the 64 bit client as well. I run in full screen windowed mode if that matters.
  • Baahb3
    Baahb3 posted the thread Lack of sound in General Discussion.
    I have had a lingering issue for several years but it seems to have gotten worse of late. I don't know if it is a game client issue or...
  • Baahb3
    For me, a good wilderness zone would have to go back to what Ravenloft? Saltmarsh, IoD...I don't want to have to run up and slap the...