Recent content by Balegdah

1. Balegdah

Most satisfying character action ingame

Fast and Furious actually landing and not flinging you off a raid platform.
  2. Balegdah

Permagrant Eschew Materials Item

an equipment affix that gives eschew materials as a bonus feat would be bonkers value
  3. Balegdah

Lava Divers Presents - First Life Raid Push Challenge

Fair enough! I'm excited to see how folks turn out, good luck!
  4. Balegdah

Lol it's called a competition, not "we gonna play a game vs each other, but here's my moves and what I'm going to do", goober. Go. Compete. Push skulls.
  5. Balegdah

You missed the point of the exercise. It isnt copy pasta someone's build, it's to show off the fact you know the game so well inside and out, that you dont need top tier meta defining gear/builds to make it work. If your well versed in how to tank, display your skill on 1st lifer toon within...
  6. Balegdah

ruin

!!
  7. Balegdah

What Three Things Do You Love Most about DDO?

I love farming threads to gamble GomF rolls for 8+months
  8. Balegdah

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

yep, ive jumped back into city of heros for now- great game
  9. Balegdah

It is time to increase THF damage multiplier

Good point! as a primary raider, this makes sense. If they dont survive long enough for anyways- I could see an argument for the other side. But for the sake of thf main draw was for its strikethrough capabilities, and id argue strikethrough while fun, imho isnt as vital, compared to (winning dc...
  10. Balegdah

plz direct me to good THFs, cause either im trash (prolly) or they be laggin behind compared to some buzzsaws I run with
  11. Balegdah

So as a melee, if your not chasing kill count, what else are you doing lol (soloists need not apply, since you got all day and nobody cares) so lets put it all together. If thf'rs main attraction is their strike through, and (in this instance) dc sorcs are killing trash that the strike through...
  12. Balegdah

This is the true cool part about push raiders, how far then can push the envelope for a game mode that has no bearing on 99% of the game, very cool to see expertise in all honesty
  13. Balegdah

i mean, dc sorc still out here winning in high reaps
  14. Balegdah

double debuff stacking, too