Recent content by Bardo

1. B

Kali's Paladin Knight of the Chalice THF CHA Melee DPS build

Hi Kali, I love the build and have been playing it for quite some time. A couple questions though: Why picking the 2 weapon focus feats? isn't Thoughness a better pick, or any other thing? Would this build be viable multiclassing with 5 levels of Dragonlord for extra CC?
  2. B

The Vistani Mach R-O-B-O-T (Vistani Machrotech Renegade Offensive Budget Off Tank) A Melee Artificer for R8+ questing

To compensate the lose of heavy/medium armor I guess I could use Sacred Defender tree. Honestly I don't know how to make the enhancements points fit. My endgame goal would be run to solo R1, remeber, first life with a Golden Cursed Dagger. I also have a deep gnome and was going to level him...
  3. B

The Vistani Mach R-O-B-O-T (Vistani Machrotech Renegade Offensive Budget Off Tank) A Melee Artificer for R8+ questing

Sooo I tried to build a fresh bladeforged iconic for this build. I'd like to share a few thoughts about it if that's ok, and maybe also you could point what I'm doing wrong, in case I'm doing something absolutely wrong (I checked first your 1st life version of this guide): I chose sacred fist...
  4. B

15/3/2 bladeforged would work with a first lifer? could I run effective elite or low reaper solo with this? I have almost everything unlocked in the game, just too casual to TR
  5. B

Range Build

Shatter defenses and Thunder-shock weapons in BE tree also works with all shots of a repeater, and both are also AOE strikes. I'm using both along with The Pluck of a String+Arrow of Discord and finding that groups of enemies are melted. Also, not sure about this but The Rythm to Reign seems to...
  6. B

Strimtom's Acid Arrow 2.0 ~ Levelling with a bow has never felt better

Worth mentioning that Aasimar Scourge Iconic is nice for this build, for anyone who likes to play casual characters and start at 15. Looking forward to see how this build goes in epic, but looks awesome
  7. B

Range Build

I'm interested in this one (currently using arti 12/ wiz 6/ rogue 2), Im not expert enough to figure some optimal stuff, do you know by any chance where to find a complete description of this build? By the way: why Fatesinger epic strike and not Shiradi Pin, which seems to be quite good after...
  8. B

Need help understanding repeaters stuff

Question: what exactly is the difference between light repeater and heavy repeater? is light repeater faster or something like that?
  9. B

CHA-based Sacred Vanguards

Nice build, I'm currenty running a PDK S&B paladin (bastard sword Helm-based) as the Strimtom build, using STR, but this approach looks better to me. Gonna hit level cap and use a lesser reincarnation to make this build. Any advice on gearing? I was planning to use Saltmarsh/Forbidden...
  10. B

So is the +w change a melee nerf?

Wow, didn't noticed!
  11. B

So is the +w change a melee nerf?

Can you explain why CitW weapons are buffed? I have a Needle, being a level 23 item, (2.50W+7) is worse than a lvl 32 repeater (5W+15), or so I thought.
  12. B

First Life Friendly THF Charisma Paladin

Hi, I noticed you use Adrenaline as Epic Strike, but also there are points in Consecration and Crusade . Is this a mistake?
  13. B

Need help understanding repeaters stuff

I am a kinda casual player who comes and go, recently I came back after all the imbue stuff and began playing again with a multiclass artificer. I run a 12 art/ 6 wiz/ 2 rog build, with focus on ranged and imbue dice. I managed to pile up 28 imbue dice, 78% Doubleshot and I use for ED...
  14. B

1st lifer Vistani MACH R-O-B-O-T

How do you freeze mobs?
  15. B

Looking to improve Artificer 12/Dark hunter 6/Rogue 2 build

Ok, I see, but I only have 80 enhancement points. No point in trying to dive into deep gnome racial tree. So, returning to topic: how do I improve my build, with 80 enhancement points? As crit multiplier is moving to core 12 BE I don't need to do anything there, so it seems to me that it all...