Recent content by Bazgrim

1. B

Spells, attacks, heals, buffs etc. should scale with character level not class level.

It's amazing the number of people that come into this thread with a huge chip on their shoulder hurling insults and being incredibly hostile at a simple suggestion. If you disagree with the suggestion then you should simply state your position and your reasons why. Really, how hard is it to...
  2. B

Spells, attacks, heals, buffs etc. should scale with character level not class level.

Nobody would consider that unbalanced. Full casters are running around deleting whole groups from range right now with no risk and you mean to tell me that a tank who can stop to spam heal himself in between picking off things one by one with Magic Missiles is somehow OP?
  3. B

The feat could simply be "your caster level is equal to your character level" similar to the way they do it with BAB. Or they could just do away with caster level altogether and change it to character level. It really doesn't require further sacrifice than already exists. You're already...
  4. B

Being an impotent immortal is not overpowered. That's called being a tank. And in this game it's almost useless. Also, just read what you are saying here. "If conditions x, y, and z are present then a melee can kill as quick as a caster." That's, by definition, less powerful.
  5. B

Obviously not. A 1 wiz/19 <insert martial class> would have much less spell power, spell crit, and spell points than a pure caster build. And a 1 wiz/19 <insert caster class> would be sacrificing their capstone in order to *gasp* cast level 1 wiz spells at full power.
  6. B

Most caster SLAs scale with class level and not character level.
  7. B

If you or anyone else could provide even one single build that would be more overpowered than the currently overpowered builds (you know pure caster builds are already insanely overpowered compared to melee builds, right?) then I'll quit playing this game forever.
  8. B

No. The number of missiles currently scale with class level. The intent is to change that to scale with character level. A character level 20 with level 1 Wiz will do the same base damage with their magic missile as a level 20 Wiz, but obviously will not do as much buffed damage because they...
  9. B

I have edited the title of the thread to be more explicit about the intent of this suggestion.
  10. B

The game is already drastically different from PnP. Things scale so much higher. You aren't completely gimped from multiclassing a caster in PnP whereas it's almost never a good idea in this game to splash more than 2 levels as a caster, largely due to the class scaling issue. I think it would...
  11. B

You're basically just saying "that's how it is and you have to deal with it." That's not really helpful feedback. If you want to discuss my suggestion I would appreciate if you could take a little more time to explore why you think it's a good or bad idea.
  12. B

But you're already only getting access to level 1 spells at that point. And you're also limiting your access to enhancements. If I've invested levels into a class, then anything I have access to with that investment should remain useful throughout the life of that character.
  13. B

This really neuters the entire multiclass mechanic. There are enough restrictions in place without it to make multiclassing an interesting choice without it being overpowered and it would open up a lot of build variety.
  14. B

U60 Lammania Preview 1 Harbor Tavern Updates

One of the biggest things needed for new players is some sort of in-your-face notification to go level up at your class trainer and another for allocating enhancement points.