Recent content by bdcable

1. B

Bards, buffs and healing over time

So I guess I will have to slog an alt account with me to have three bard solution...
  2. B

Hey Tonquin!

Hey Tonquin, Please explain why Spellsinger Bards can't buff each other with sustaining song? Duoing Bard spellsingers becomes pointless and if you only have one friend left in game you are screwed. You have to make another friend in game and convince them to play a Spellsinger Bard and then...
  3. B

Three bards work. This makes no sense. I buffed my alt, my alt buffed my friend, my friend buffed me. All retain everything from the bardic inspiration to include sustaining song. Please fix so that two bards can buff each other!
  4. B

I wonder if three bards would work? I buff 2nd bard, 2nd bard buffs third bard, third bard buffs me. Would all retain sustaining song?
  5. B

Exactly what I'm trying to say, If I use my sustaining song on him, his disappears off of me. If he tries to rebuff me with sustaining song, he loses the sustaining song I cast on him. We can't buff each other because one loses the buff and is stuck with the reduced value healing because they...
  6. B

Noticed some things that seemed out of sorts and maybe it's always been the case. Bards can't buff each other with Bardic Inspiration. If my friend with bard levels buffs me with Bardic Inspiration and I in turn buff him with Bardic Inspiration, I lose the Bardic Inspiration cast on me by...
  7. B

The Snowpeaks Festival begins on Wednesday!

Well, you can only be two levels over the base level the error message said to me on hardcore, so only level 3 and below can run it.
  8. B

Loading screen, dc, unable to log on

Just got done playing on Hardcore through my phone hotspot with no issues, decided to check Hardcore again using my ISP (Spectrum) and still having same issues I had this morning, about 60-80% loss with huge send and receive. So right now, if I want to play Hardcore, can only do it through my...
  9. B

Just tried a few other servers, Orien and Cannith, both work fine. Hardcore just giving me issues. My friend is fine in game, he has no issues. I connected to my phone hotspot and now I'm able to play on Hardcore although I don't want to use my phone data to play. So there is some issue...
  10. B

Same for me on Hardcore Server, my characters can't move, tried 3 different characters, getting massive loss (65%-76%), currently unplayable. I tried my characters on Sarlona and they work fine, for me it is just the Hardcore Server.
  11. B

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, December 6th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

I was almost done creating my character and Hardcore closed....
  12. B

Hey Tonquin!

Hey Tonquin, Is the +1d6 blast damage at the top of the warlock tainted scholar tree the old amount and should be +1d8 or does it only grant +1d6 on top of your 1d8's? Also shows +1d6 additional blast damage in the last core of tainted scholar.
  13. B

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Dread Sea Scrolls exhausted on Sarlona
  14. B

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Yay! I got to kill one in Dirty Laundry on Sarlona.
  15. B

R10 Ravenloft Flawless Melee Solo

So what is the build? 1 warlock, x barbarian and something single weapon fighting. Just wondering.