Recent content by Belnavar

1. Belnavar

DDO is celebrating the Year of the Dragon

Looks like a pretty exciting year. Looking forward to each month's unlock! -Bel
  2. Belnavar

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

Sounds like a really good improvement to me. -Bel
  3. Belnavar

U67 Early Look: Fred's First Date

DDO is the perfect game for some light-hearted stuff between the more serious ones. -Bel
  4. Belnavar

Update 66 Preview 1: AOE Ranged Attacks

This sounds great. Glad to see ranged builds getting some AOE love. -Bel
  5. Belnavar

No Hardcore In 2024?

One final point on this: if you are insistent on not having a HC season this year, I hope at least that the dynamic event has some exclusive rewards (which you can bring back again in the future) and runs for a sufficiently long enough period that it can essentially scratch that itch somewhat...
  6. Belnavar

A Look at 2024, Year of the Dragon! - Producer's Letter

Lots of cool stuff in this one. Excited for Myth Drannor, the VIP system, and Year of the Dragon rewards. The latter is a very cool idea, and I'm curious to see what you've cooked up for it. I am, however, a little confused by language in the letter versus the roadmap. It's mentioned that there...
  7. Belnavar

No Hardcore In 2024?

A little context on my current play in DDO in relation to HC (as an example of why HC is important to maintain): I haven't actively played DDO in around 6 months, as I usually play with my sister, and she had a new baby then, so we're taking a break for now. However, I did return recently just...
  8. Belnavar

No Hardcore In 2024?

While going from Redux to Redux is a change in the approach previously laid out (where there is a new season between Reduxes), this sounds like a reasonable way to offer players another HC experience without having to commit extra resources in an already packed year. -Bel
  9. Belnavar

No Hardcore In 2024?

I may not have run the next HC season anyway, due to time commitments, but I did think they were relatively successful, and am surprised there's no plans for another this year. That does not sound like a good decision to me. -Bel
  10. Belnavar

Store Sales: December 7th - 14th!

Love the coffer. All that extra storage is a must-buy for me, but the cosmetics are pretty cool too. -Bel
  11. Belnavar

Make color of Player characters in mini map different than Hirelings.

Any chance of a shape change too -- for those who are colour blind? Maybe a square or triangle for hirelings? -Bel
  12. Belnavar

Update 63 Preview 2: Deck of Many Curses

Some good changes here. I will admit, however, that I (like others) find the name misleading (even if it is cool). I know it had some negative effects previously, but I think a better name now would be Deck of Many Fortunes (which even allows for negative effects if you ever do decide to add...
  13. Belnavar

Store Sales: September 21st - 28th!

Worked fine for me.