Recent content by Blametroi

1. Blametroi

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

You left out just lag as an option. Bugs are a fact of life, but they do get fixed in time. The lag situation is getting on my nerves. Since the weekend things went down, it's been inexplicably bad.
  2. Blametroi

Game is down?

launcher was blank but i was able to log in to g-land just now.
  3. Blametroi

Claim VIP rewards?

I just logged on to a second server and got the same message. no extra space awarded, but I had to talk to the dragon lady to clear it.
  4. Blametroi

Claim VIP rewards?

You'll a dragon whatever they like to be called if you know what's good for you ;)
  5. Blametroi

Character portrait issues

naw, this:
  6. Blametroi

Logging Off

i've seen spotty internet "weirdness" for the past couple of days, both in game and when going after sites such as reddit or github or twitter. checking down detector shows something's going on, but i can't tell what beyond i'm sure it's not me.
  7. Blametroi

DDOwiki broke, need alternative

An alternative ad blocker is https://adnauseam.io/ which is available for Firefox and Chrome browsers. It blocks and 'clicks' on 'malicious' ads that are known to violate your privacy, while allowing ads from companies and sites honoring the EFF do not track standard. I use it and I see a few...
  8. Blametroi

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

oh. my. god. the launcher has actually came up. Servers all down, but at least there's, uh, servers :)
  9. Blametroi

Indeed. You know many people have backup procedures, but how many have restore procedures, and have tested them?
  10. Blametroi

we're so baaaaaaad
  11. Blametroi

probably nothing to do with this, but we do live in interesting interweb times https://arstechnica.com/security/2024/03/backdoor-found-in-widely-used-linux-utility-breaks-encrypted-ssh-connections/
  12. Blametroi

Help with melee artificer dps, reaper

I shifted points around mostly as you suggested and she hits harder. Feats will have to wait for when I do my next ER. I do feel a bit naked without the shielding construct, but yeah it probably isn't needed. Thanks!
  13. Blametroi

Help with melee artificer dps, reaper

Looks good will go over in more detail. Two questions: Why construct exemplar instead of improved construct essence? Cleave? I saw that on VK build but I've always viewed it as an agro attention getter.