Recent content by Bracelet

1. B

thank you SSG for revamping the gatekeepers grove

Getting the guild ship and teleporter to grove options working should be a high priority. That will really open the space up. One slight problem I also have with the grove is that it looks virtually the same no matter which direction I am facing. It would be nice to add some landmarks to help...
  2. B

What's your favourite quest?

Rainbow in the Dark is one of my all time favorites. I am a fan of Crucible, Sins of Attrition and Weapons Shipment as well.
  3. B

Updating game keeps crashing WiFi ?

Do you have just the one box that the cable from outside connects too? That’s the modem. But a lot of modems also provide the wireless routing. Is it all done with that one device? Or is there another device providing WiFi separately?
  4. B

Thanks for Nothing SSG

Colloquially?
  5. B

Whose Excited about the Upcoming Dragon Mount?

It flies if you jump off Castle Ravenloft or the Storm Horns.
  6. B

I have a buff Icon to swap spells

What next? A floating bar with tumble charges on it? Better make that the default, cause everyone loves tumble!
  7. B

List of Quests where DDoor is Useful

Seriously. Don’t do this.
  8. B

whats with the focus window?

Do they even play the game anymore? Even if they have no QA whatsoever, surely someone would have noticed this pretty much immediately if they had simply logged in.
  9. B

Best expansion package

Ah. That’s a good point. There are a lot of votes for Isle of Dread. I don’t want it just to be about price. But there seems to be consensus about the gear, which is an important factor. (Personally I find Slavers Gear to be adequate).
  10. B

Best expansion package

Curious why no one mentions Sharn. It is my go to pack once I hit 17. It has more than enough XP to finish the last two levels of a life. With only a couple notable exceptions, the quests are quick. I am leaning towards it for three alt accounts I use for farming.
  11. B

increased reaper spawn?

I had 9 in Kobold’s New Ringleader once. It feels like they are significantly more common in very low level quests. It could just be the sheer number of mobs in them.
  12. B

Multiboxing

I have been leveling some alt accounts. Manually running them from one quest to the next, so no ToS violations. I wouldn’t dream of posting an LFM for that. It would be so rude.
  13. B

Hey SSG. You want people to become VIP? I got a foolproof plan.

The VIP program is $120 for the cloud mount. Expect to see a lot of those in May 2025. Everything else, except maybe the footprints, is junk.
  14. B

Another Sunday, bloody Sunday...

What frustrates me is the amount of XP pot burnt zoning and running up against invisible walls. In some cases it was as much as the quest itself.
  15. B

Chest Blessing

Whether it’s true or not, it’s kind of a waste of a precious feat slot. Cannith and named gear is a much better way to go. For a new player just use regular loot and replace it as the opportunity arises. If you join any group of zergy vets, tell them you need gear. You will likely get more than...