Recent content by BYGOD1

1. BYGOD1

More Epic Level 23-26 Quests

Yeah. Just dow hat I did, Quit
  2. BYGOD1

Where does the responsibility lie?

Just do what I did. Quit
  3. BYGOD1

Handwraps in inventory converted to collars on their own?!?!

Just do what I did. Quit
  4. BYGOD1

DDO and end of life for Windows 10

HAHAHAHAHAAHH Linux without emulation........... What do you think Linux is when running windows based programs? Just do what I did. Quit
  5. BYGOD1

Oh mah God - when is that ranged aoe coming

Bro. A +1 Fruity Pebbles of Disappointment will get you on the right track. As for those that called you weak sister and were mean? They will rue the day now.......RUE IT! - I tell you........It will kick their shiny hineys.
  6. BYGOD1

Need Some Assistance

Exactamundo.
  7. BYGOD1

Tried using a bow and I didnt like it

This is exactly the reason I went to the -8 Cursed straw of spitwadding. Nothing like it.
  8. BYGOD1

Oh mah God - when is that ranged aoe coming

Impatience is a virtue.......
  9. BYGOD1

Reaper frag Saga rewards

I don't play reaper as I fear the reaper. Yes I know. I've been told "HEY! Don't fear the reaper!" And ya know who told me? That B.O. Cult. They just smelly. But I gotta tell ya. It just make me afeared. That's why I don't play reaper. BTW. Is this a new class or something? A tree perhaps? Oh I...
  10. BYGOD1

Make riders undetectable in wilderness areas

By golly, I think your onto something there! IMAGINE the reduction in lag! Level straight to 32 in 8 minutes tops!
  11. BYGOD1

Make riders undetectable in wilderness areas

Be easier to have a teleport to quests in wilderness areas. If someone wishes to play thru wild areas (new players,farmers,etc.) They have that option. Otherwise those who choose to skip that part ,(Me), may do so. But alas. That day will never come. And this will just become another thread of...
  12. BYGOD1

What 1 or 2 things are keeping you in DDO?

Hi Dan. Welcome to the meeting.
  13. BYGOD1

Idea for DDO anniversary

Why would we want a developer hireling? Like to program us out of a bad situation? OR re-program a trap to avoid. I just don't get it.
  14. BYGOD1

What 1 or 2 things are keeping you in DDO?

This chest cannot be picked.