Recent content by Cildar

1. C

Reincarnation tracker UI

The data is all there it's just a pain to pull out of the feats menu. A more user friendly window that shows where you are at on the hamster wheel would be appreciated.
  2. C

Feels like Something is Wrong

Feels like a much bigger issue at this point.
  3. C

Why is it still broken?
  4. C

The recent brutal downtime and the new errors seem like the game is in trouble. The new monthly reward has not been fixed in days and they broke the guild-ship teleports and have not fixed them? Is there anyone paying attention over there?
  5. C

Sales: April 25th - May 2nd

LOL best thing ever
  6. C

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Progress. I got through the patcher and the login... so that was good. The worlds are still down but hey all positive!
  7. C

The chat text is too small

Those are amazing!
  8. C

Post U66 Ranged (Quick) Thoughts

I love the ranged changes but did not take PIN from Shiradi because it was giving me lag to use it.... either animation lag or maybe lag lag. i dropped that but kept all the aoe add from Shiradi.
  9. C

SSG, the reason why I don't buy IoD or Vecna...

Just think of 12 people as a big group. There. Problem solved. It’s not like some 72 person EQ raid from 2001.
  10. C

Walk of shame - Double curse bug usage punishment bit too heavy

I just leveled from 3-32 without seeing one curse removal card. Why are they so rare?
  11. C

Good job Devs!

I would like you to please tell me how to crit for 500K damage on my ranged character pretty please.
  12. C

tumble's bugged

lol roll back? Lol
  13. C

Artifact Sets

I think that is fair. You can tell that in the old days items were far less standardized. The old Burnscar sash comes to mind.
  14. C

Artifact Sets

Oh oh oh! Play a alchemist bombadier.. you play the other two classes o like but Bombadier is my fave
  15. C

Oh mah God - when is that ranged aoe coming

Not Stickerclick from Project Nemesis? I actually have one of those fully made. Dino would let me use a light repeater though and that is more gnome like. I’m just bad at figuring out that Dino crafting stuff Edit oh and I don’t have enough runes fire Morgrave stuff