Recent content by Coffey

1. Coffey

how many new aoe can throwers have at the same time?

For throwers the cleaves work from KOTC and so does DWS devastating shot. Smites work single target. Best bang for heroic AOEs would be tier 5 DWS devasting shot and KOTC tier 2 exalted shot. There is FoK from vistani as well.
  2. Coffey

question on that hearts of wood things..

What level are you up to? Could delete and start over if you are still early on. Edit: If its a new character no PLs im assuming lol.
  3. Coffey

Dragon Lord heroic leveling is solid

So are the capstones instakills any benefit at all? How do they play out?
  4. Coffey

Upcoming game update 66.0.2

Neither of these suggestions fixed the FPS issue for me. Havent done windows 10 update in 18 mths and updated nvidia video card drivers 6 months ago to play a game that demanded it (COD).
  5. Coffey

DragonLord Sub Forum?

I think a universal tree section would be a great addition as well.
  6. Coffey

Vish back for a moment, whats new?

Hey Vish good to see you here and i hope you stay even if it is only for a little while. Even with all the changes you will be able to find something fun to play.
  7. Coffey

Servers going offline in an hour

Servers going offline in an hour.
  8. Coffey

Tumble is gone, rest in peace fun DDO :(

We should be able to disable the experimental tumble and use the old tumble instead.
  9. Coffey

Dragon Lord is ok.

The tumbling charges should build back up a lot faster than they currently do. It was a better defensive utility before it was changed without the charges. Reflex saves are great for traps but getting out of the way of a **** storm in battle sometimes requires a lot more tumbling than it is...
  10. Coffey

Update 66 Preview 2: Dragon Lord Fighter Archetype

Like vanguard DCs with stunning shield and shield rush based on the highest ability modifier for eg.
  11. Coffey

Update 66 Preview 2: Dragon Lord Fighter Archetype

Seems great the way it is honestly. Roar DC is not subject to class levels so you can probably figure out a fun and effective build to play.
  12. Coffey

DDO and end of life for Windows 10

DDO supports Windows 8 and higher still. There is no reason i can think to exclude windows as old as XP to install and run the game unsupported. I could understand large gaming companies adhering to the dark MS overlord directives but DDO lol? I never update my windows boxes. If all else fails...
  13. Coffey

Build question/thoughts

Zeal is supposed to give doubleshot too.
  14. Coffey

1k AC reached

I checked it out on my cleric and Holy Aura is WAI awesome!
  15. Coffey

1k AC reached

Congratulations on breaking the 1000 AC mark! Was holy aura fixed or does it still get blocked by spell resistance?