Recent content by Cousin Eno

1. C

Slylok's List of Fixes and Wishes

...Aaaand this is what dreaaaams are made ooooffff~~~
  2. C

Hardcore - I can’t remember how to be careful

I'm so used to being a corpse I get picked up preemptively by Morticians... So HC aint' really make me too Paranoid... The thing that really gets you is other players pulling a ton of mobs to wipe the party. Or reapers, y'kno, if you don't have ethereal/ghost touch. Also Chaos champs...
  3. C

What content would you like to see made Legendary?

If we get an epic-style update for the quests, I think Threnal should be paired with Delera's at Epic Level 25. Gygax's pack got revamped loot and helped round out mid epics. Mid Epics are still barren. Add Threnal there. Update the maps, and make them ALL level 25, not spread across 8-11 like...
  4. C

What will you miss most from the old forums?

Mostly it was my own Thread Archive with Suggestion Posts for Future Content, I still haven't added weapons to some of those threads. Ah well. Can always start over. Not like I lost anything important. Other than my post count and maybe my rep, but like, aint' nobody care bout that.
  5. C

XP Equalization

Korromar is a long and tedious quest. 8k XP at level. Dookie. Faithful Departed is ALSO tedious and lengthy. 8k XP at level. Dookie. 10k with some pizazz. Still Dookie. I like the intention of both these quests, but running them on timer is a nono. And that's just for slow-regular-me...
  6. C

We need Kobold

I'VE SAID IT FOR YEARS NOW... KOBOLD ICONIC SORC. C'mon dooooo itttt Just do it. Paragon Kobold Dragon-Blessed Sorc. Once more. Do it.
  7. C

Getting booted from Server / Crashing to Desktop : Revengeance

Yah, so I been dealin' wif this ol' chestnut again. As far as I can tell, it aint' juss my crap connection, cuz I'm wired up an not juss wifi cruisin'. To that end, I re-downloaded, checked which bit group I was running and so on n so forth. Alas, for all the anti-lag patching, I am still...
  8. C

Monster Manuals

Yeah Account-Wide makes the most sense. Per-Server is always easier code-wise.
  9. C

Thoughts on new forum aesthetics?

Huh, I'm just now noticing that the quote-box function is a tad ugly... just... euuugh and the red link text... no me gusta... Personally I'd widen the comment boxes and frame them up so the column for the posts is less starkly contrasted. I don't hate the pointed form though, it does feel...
  10. C

DDO got a Worst MMO Ever video! and the conclusion was, it isnt

I'll say this much, after the heyday of MMO-RPGs and other online mass-player games 2000-2004 and 2006-2012 when the fad began to get a little tired with all the WoW clones and such... I really haven't had any urge to play a new MMO. Sunk-Cost fallacy and all that Jazz. DDO is very much the...
  11. C

Welcome Argo Players --- First!

Dang how did people post so early? I kept getting site maintenance until yesterday O_O Anyhoo, HELLO ARGONESSEN. TIS I, THE ULTIMATE GIMP, NONVIOLENCE!
  12. C

Forum theme is just awful

It's a bit janky with the textured Background, but the contrast is nice for post legibility.