Recent content by DarkSkysz

1. D

Year of the Dragon NPC Temporarily Disabled

Just make a store coupon that you can apply to any expansion and it will reduce it cost to 99 ddo points... You guys know how to make coupons right?
  2. D

Thats what I said...
  3. D

The Dragon was ashamed for giving out only 1 discovery elixir. The poor guy couldnt face the game veterans with such a punny reward and decided to close off until furter notice.
  4. D

Improve Flame Turret's survivability & Utility

If you have 'real aoe dmg' then why would you waste time casting turret instead of just nuking the room with that 'real aoe dmg'? Now if you said "I only see ppl use flame turret for memes or to trigger pressure plates" then I would 100% believe.
  5. D

Suggested VIP Benefit: Allow Multiple Characters to Login at the same time

Do you need to login to play baldurs gate, dragons age or any of those exemples? No. Do you need to type your email and password to play these games, before you ask, I am not talking about login to a store like steam or epic games, but the game itself? Also no.
  6. D

Open World Areas Sidequests

A wise man once told me, "never wish for mounts or anything like that, because if you do need them its because the game is a huge desert of wasted space" DDO is master of creating huge landscapes just for nothing. Desert, underdark, borderlands, tangleroot and so on. I wonder how many players...
  7. D

Suggested VIP Benefit: Allow Multiple Characters to Login at the same time

"only problem being shared bank" really? I don't know a single game in the game history that allowed 2 toons of the same account to be logged at same time.
  8. D

Improve Flame Turret's survivability & Utility

That is actually useful on games like baldurs gate, but no here on ddo sadly :v 1 fire dmg ticking on mobs with 10k hp won't do much.
  9. D

Allow equipping multiple Minor Artifacts, but only one with filigrees

Or add some quest, progression or whatever to get an item to 'cleanse' our artifacts so we can equip more than one. Remember, good old times when running shroud was a thing for cleaners?
  10. D

Are Raise Dead Scrolls useable at lvl 7 overpowered?

I get my 5 ddo points cake every life and thats it... If you don't die that much, you will always have a backup for you when the server starts going crazy and lagging. Imo, thats only true for their expansion. $100 for two hours top of content is way too much. Specially with games avaiable...
  11. D

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

My only concern about this event is if it really is 100% server sided... I mean, if some random discover a secret cutscene, animation or whatever, then no on else will be able to see it, because its already added to server milestone...
  12. D

ETR then TR change

In theory > amazing. In practice > buggy mess. Much easier if they make an auto lvling system that spend points, grab feats for you than mix two different types of TR together.
  13. D

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Unlock per server? Those poor souls from wayfinder get no rest xD
  14. D

Next update?

I am really surprised you guys kept the xp changes even after all the negative feedback... DDO team must be really be swimming in money to ignore players.
  15. D

Vecna's coming....

With another +1 we can have 2 capstones.