Recent content by Darkwolfer2002

1. Darkwolfer2002

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

What is even the point? They paid people to come up with this crap? They spent more money on salaries then they'll make back with this VIP because whoever is in charge has next-to-no business sense. I know as a player I don't see earnings but I am a a data analyst and I am willing to bet you...
  2. Darkwolfer2002

SSG: Scrap Epic Destinies and Reaper trees to reduce lag by 90%

Lag was so bad on Saturday. Was doing Sharn "Red Rain" and you have to talk to the chick to open the gates and it was at the part where she says the thing about betrayal. Like all 6 party members kept trying. Then when it finally went had like 5 minutes straight of the NPC repeating the line...
  3. Darkwolfer2002

Search By Set Name

I haven't seen this request recently. It would be nice if we could search the bank/inventory by set name. Like: "Part of the Family" would pull up all equipment that have that in the set name.
  4. Darkwolfer2002

LD Sundering Swings -- "superseded effects" meaning?

Means if there is a lessor effect like sunder -25% it will override it and make -75%. Not stacking.
  5. Darkwolfer2002

DDO is celebrating the Year of the Dragon

I saw somebody in LFM with code DDOPAX24. I entered it and have no idea what it was lol Slice of Life Adventure Pack
  6. Darkwolfer2002

Dragonlord Builds...

It insane how good reapers feel when you heal fully.
  7. Darkwolfer2002

Server population should be number 1 priority

What I don't understand is if servers are instanced then surely they could at least have a dungeon queue system that can snag people from multiple servers and give some kind of bonus for joining rando group in random level ranged dungeon. Especially with the first time completion bonus and...
  8. Darkwolfer2002

Devs, when will you fix that hps and spell points do not fill when entering reaper?

Many of us assume they wont fix it. First off if you going to fix it, make it for entering quests in general. Like if I can just enter reaper get healed, leave, and then enter elite *** the point of making somebody go through the hoops? Again, I don't think they'll fix it but maybe I'm wrong.
  9. Darkwolfer2002

Please remove the tumbling speed bonus

I don't care about the speed boost. I just think it looks stupid and if you group up and everyone else doing you have to do it too so you can actually participate in the quest.
  10. Darkwolfer2002

New Archetype Speculation

I think Sorc too on the nose, plus they already have elements. If it Dragon Disciple that was more melee oriented right? Edit: My lame guess FvS Chosen of Bahamat
  11. Darkwolfer2002

The 9th Season of the Hardcore League begins December 6th!

To be fair this one so easy people will be done with it in like a week or two.
  12. Darkwolfer2002

New Reincarnation Hearts to Make TRing Easier?

I know this topic is beating a dead horse so to speak. I'd like someone from the DDO dev. team to actually answer this though. Would it be possible to create new hearts to allow for a more seamless TR process? Like combine True Heart of Blood with Epic Reincarnation and get Bloody Epic Heart for...
  13. Darkwolfer2002

Bard Song NEEDS to be AoE

Easy fix. Make it into three songs then. One for normal healing amp, one for neg, and one for repair. Three still better than six or twelve ><
  14. Darkwolfer2002

Bard Song NEEDS to be AoE

This is a QoL that is much needed.
  15. Darkwolfer2002

Pure PDK Spellsinger For Cormyr! Max buffs

Replace Toughness options with Shield Mastery as the styles now grant more HP than toughness?