Recent content by DDO Gaming

1. D

What's your favourite quest?

the ones where I can solo R3+. Currently that comprises of some of the dream quests
  2. D

VIP Loyalty Spell Swap Bugs

you are confusing "convenience" and "changing a key procedural component of the gaming system" So for sorcerors etc this "changing a key procedural component of the gaming system" For wizards etc this is convenience However the final outcome (swapping spells in public areas) should be the same
  3. D

Astral Traveler's Riding Drake - I don't like it.

that looks like someone stuck a tail on chewbacca, now he's p*ssed
  4. D

Once you understand DDO is cloudbased (before cloud became a thing) and those bank slots consume SSG server space...then you realize you are actually buying space on SSG serverrs. For a 2005 deployment the tech behind DDO remains impressive
  5. D

the only social skills comparable to yours are those displayed in various confrontational parliament sessions around the world. Perhaps you've overdosed on such televised sessions and believe this is typical human behavior
  6. D

I invite cordovan to lock this and all threads by arimov and ban his account
  7. D

You expressed an initial thought via the OP with the intention of inviting forum-posters to react. That is how forum threads work
  8. D

humor him (I'm taking the liberty of assuming the person is male), the way he is currently posting, he'll stomp his feet and move onto something else
  9. D

DDO Models are Bad

BTW if you really want more a "adult" focused game I invite you to play raid/legends. some of the female warriors are truly...bardic inspiration
  10. D

a more sarcastic person might suggest arimov is elminster's alter-ego. I guess posting nonsense words of wisdom is more stimulating than nonsensical enlightening polls
  11. D

DDO Models are Bad

You're right arimov. Cordovan should start watching videos from p*rnhub to get some...bardic inspiration
  12. D

is this a serious post? I smell monty python hiding somewhere...killer rabbits maybe?
  13. D

You're going to take this VIPLP and you're going to like it.

And you know SSG changed the nature of VIP as a result of those freebie codes. My understanding was during COVID2020 SSG noticed an upsurge in "accessory" purchases from the DDOStore that was more lucrative. So...SSG clearly experimented by giving out freebies codes to determine whether this...
  14. D

VIP program is going to literally cost SSG money - not a whiny quit post

to kid yourself. Its a psychological thing. And I believe medical experts have written papers on this
  15. D

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

weekly shutrdowns/reboots lag updates...because experiences teaches you it takes at least 1 week of complaints before all the NEW issues introduced into the gaming system as a result of the update are resolved choose any/all as deeply irritating