Recent content by Deleaka

1. D

End game DPS

i think the Op dont know they stack or something
  2. D

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Isle of dread is good for lvl 7 and end game
  3. D

i hope they do put a sale back on the Xpac's and bring back the 99 coin packs... a few of my friends played a bit but then seen the huge pay wall for all the xpac's and didnt come back :/ comon guys some of these packs are like over 5 years... old also put Ottos boxes on the store more often...
  4. D

they should have done something like get a 6 hr pot for every xpac you own and chose one you dont for being loyal customers and keeping this game alive
  5. D

they must be installing new servers right i mean 8 hrs
  6. D

DDO Bonus Days!

i own all the Challenges and i do like them but i never run them because rewards sux items sux and u cant rly farm them, they do rly need an update, they should make them all doable for evey character lvl and do something with the rewards
  7. D

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

if its older than a year put it in the VIP program then put all the extras on the store including the hirelings pets ect ect would be good
  8. D

there was a time when the game was sub only for the price of that you got everything.. then it went f2p with VIP, VIP give you all the content in the game then they removed the newer xpacs from the VIP program and its just got worse and worse over time
  9. D

they should give us something of the Value what they took away tbf .. all paid content free to play for ViP's but i would settle for this, right now your paying $200 a year if you have VIP + xpac that was all rolled into ViP a few years back
  10. D

VIP how it is now for me is just 10% perm exp, saga skip mehh i like to do the quests ,move speed pendant of time or your mount is fast enough, Shared Bank why would you not buy this ? gold rolls 1 each week most of the time you get some random junk who cares all i rly care for is the exp or...
  11. D

Are Rogues Just Bad?

I play Thief Acrobat as a rogue i find it quite strong tbh max my dex have decent int some con and str for 2h fighting feats and build it like a 2h fighter
  12. D

best way to fix it would be ViP gets an extra 10% exp and named loot drop by 5% or every weekend 20% exp and 10% named loot drop then you dont need to collect anything i would go for the weekend option i bet you would see more ViP's and higher numbers on the weekends