Recent content by Dielzen

1. D

Happy 1 Month Anniversary!

We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decision of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting. By a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs, but by a two-thirds majority in the...
  2. D

Acid Absorption Vs Acid Resistance

Well for starters, only one of these will apply at any given time.
  3. D

Greatclubs need a unique feat

just put a cosmetic GClub of the Scrab on and rock the falchion...win/win
  4. D

What's your favourite quest?

The Pit is my favorite in the game, I think....a quest where skill matters (and lag sucks) in the jumping, and it's also great XP I absolutely loathe all of the Necro content with the exception of the Crypts and Temple of Vol. They're just too sucky in the current era of low-density. Top of...
  5. D

Can we tweak the colors for DCs?

I'm getting a little old, but I've always had pretty good vision, but with the lack of scaling on UIs, I can't read some of these DCs Compare: to: That red is not very easy to read.
  6. D

Racial Blood Vs Heroic

Is there an actual question in that somewhere? I see no question marks.
  7. D

Multiboxing

Even if this is what partially (or completely) led to the EA nerf, it was seriously needed. When an option is so strong it's virtually mandatory, then it's not an option any longer. MB or not, it was just too strong. I run up to 3 accounts sometimes. it's tedious, gives me a headache, and it...
  8. D

Enchanted Horse Shoes only in End Chests?

I just 3-boxed an r1 BL run and pulled 2, and those are like my 3rd/4th ever, and I tend to run that chain constantly as I quite enjoy it.
  9. D

Heroic R10 build

I'd love to see a coordinated effort to improve that starter work, I'd even be willing to assist.
  10. D

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Does the Lightning Trail occupy the same slot as reaper/upcoming-dragonwings ?
  11. D

Suggestion: Sagas reward : Card of Curse Cleansing

Total Favor 10,000 Reward, one card of curse cleansing....coming soontm
  12. D

Remove the requirement of Tumble charges in town

Sometimes when I'm bored waiting on party members, I'll tumble around and act goofy (jumping from rooftop to rooftop in eStar, for example). Now I can't do that :(
  13. D

Suggestion: Sagas reward : Card of Curse Cleansing

I don't mind cleansers being available in limited amounts, but it needs to be a very slow trickle. Putting it as a favor reward or some other once-per-life option seems about right. You put them as saga rewards and people will grind out 100 cards a day.
  14. D

What do you do when the game is down?

Valheim, them houses won't build themselves!