Recent content by drjoans

1. drjoans

Level 1 Gear - Best Set?

This is definitely a great boon, it affects any level 1 wiz/sorc spells except sonic blast. For example the stormsinger niac's is affected
  2. drjoans

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

I was just pointing out that those are 2 different features
  3. drjoans

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

this feature is related to the cooldown timer of swapping spells that you would normally need a blood of dragons to bypass. Those classes should still have to go to their respective trainers to do that just they can bypass the timer for free*. There is supposed to however be a spellswap in any...
  4. drjoans

Genuine question: Why doesn't VIP spell swap apply to Wizards?

The 'while you are VIP you can swap spells in any public area' is definitely not live. I'm not one of the listed classes that spell swap a trainers applies to so can't speak to that portion.
  5. drjoans

Claim VIP rewards?

So I just claimed the bank space and still have the icon in the top left saying I have a vip reward. I relogged and still there. Is there something more?
  6. drjoans

Claim VIP rewards?

thanks all
  7. drjoans

Claim VIP rewards?

So the program just started and I logged in and noticed 2 icons at the top. One for the year of the dragon elixer... not much to say about this reward but.... the real issue for me is where do I claim my vip rewards? Did I miss it somewhere in an announcement?
  8. drjoans

A story about tiered progression and big city server people

Being an Orien resident, I've always offered to rerun quests if someone missed out somehow or another. Most of the time the quests aren't even that long that they missed out on. I'm for sure guilty of zerging and have missed when a new member joins the party mid boss fight but most often I give...
  9. drjoans

Stone of Change

the oil is for robots
  10. drjoans

Stone of Change

can you imagine just chugging ham grease in real life :sick:
  11. drjoans

New Portal?

Found this in the Gatekeepers grove next to WPM
  12. drjoans

Commendations of Heroism

You can also trade in greater tokens of the twelve at Lahar in the twelve for commendations if you're really not into those 2 raids.
  13. drjoans

Polls?

I mean if we're gonna vote on something....
  14. drjoans

Gatekeeper's grove now has a teleporter

I just scroll teleported to gatekeepers grove and found a shiny teleporter there!
  15. drjoans

I'm sorry the celebration is on hold....

Well I was worried about that anyways. Wasn't sure had all the xpacs or not and being vip I thought I'd end up screwin the pooch on it