Recent content by Dunspartacus

1. Dunspartacus

DDO Bonus Days!

Now thats the good stuff.
  2. Dunspartacus

Tokens of the twelve

This, also both LoD and BoB can be done in under 5 minutes and drop a token per run on elite. Do both 7 times before reincarnate takes less than an hour and nets 14 tokens, way more if you get people to pass you some.
  3. Dunspartacus

Greatclubs need a unique feat

True, hadn't considered favored weapons, which does give access to things like holy sword. So yeah your right, just clubs and greatclubs don't really have a home. And they're definitely close enough to eachother you could make something that involves them both. Also I just learned today...
  4. Dunspartacus

Mods on weekends

I'll have you know Starscream is a good lad who is very loyal to his comrades, and offers only the most well meaning council. - This post not endorsed by decepticon high command.
  5. Dunspartacus

Greatclubs need a unique feat

Honestly regular clubs, mauls and maaaaaybe light maces could use this to. Could be as simple as something like knights training/swords to plowshares, but wouldn't mind something more interesting to make them competitive. Not sure about light maces as those are swashbucklable, but so are kamas...
  6. Dunspartacus

Mods on weekends

If it's about a certain recent highly active poster I would recommend just putting them on ignore, it's what I did after the 3rd started thread about the same thing. It's pretty clear they just want to argue with people, not discuss, and the only way to really get a childlike person to stop a...
  7. Dunspartacus

30 Astral Traveler Account Bank slots....

Hey if the rate of the loyalty program keeps up of giving 10 slots a year, VIP will have those 30 extra bank slots in around 3 years*. Thats only like $300 for it, think of the value! *Bank accounts vanish into the aether if you drop VIP
  8. Dunspartacus

Think of the Content in Ravenloft & Saltmarshes

I think the "maturity" of the game is pretty reliant on what content were currently experiencing. Ravenloft is, by it's nature, a pretty dark setting, a real dreadful domain if you will, where things like cannibalism, betrayal, and loss are common everywhere. Something like Sharn tends to be a...
  9. Dunspartacus

PSA: DDO Wiki Under Maintenance

Thank you for your hard work over the years, the wiki has always been super helpful!
  10. Dunspartacus

Your Most Face Palming Lag Deaths

Its not a death but just a few days ago we spent about 5 minutes waiting as a party member struggled with the laggy air jets in in spies in the house. Worst death was probably in crucible. I bragged to a friend that I could easily show how to do the underwater part alone, then a few seconds...
  11. Dunspartacus

After Myth Drannor, might I suggest something Maztica?

I'm hyped for Myth Drannor but yeah I'd love to see more out there realms/locations in the future. One of the things that initially drew me to DDO was I had never played in an Eberron setting, and getting to see all its quirks and differences from all the Faerun based campaigns/games I had...
  12. Dunspartacus

DDO Bonus Days!

Finally, thank you kindly!
  13. Dunspartacus

Population in recent months

Sample size of me, but spring is pretty busy with finals and end of term projects, so I definitely get a lot less free time to game around this time. Not sure how many college students play this game, but I'm guessing there are others in my boat which could bring seasonal numbers down at least a...
  14. Dunspartacus

Value of Drow Weapons in 2024?

Drow weapons are just really solid epic leveling options, so if you plan to do TRing/alts they can definitely be worth holding onto. That said it is a khopesh. Remember khopeshes? I don't think SSG does.
  15. Dunspartacus

Please continue Gold Rolls until this month's Year of the Dragon is fixed

Nah it would be "fiscally irresponsible" to keep handing out Bigby's hands and scrolls of holy aura.