Recent content by EinarMal

1. E

Fragments of reaper power

Yea until the cap is stable and at the current cost this is outside almost all players. I play a ton and have 120 reaper points and have maybe 175 fragments from years of playing reaper. I will not use them until the game cap is static. I feel like the cost should be 25 frags, basically trade...
  2. E

Force Necromancer. Viable? To bypass the awful deathward?

Without pain there is no glory. A few thousand ish. Only need one set.
  3. E

Ranged AOE too small of a radius

I am not trying to make anything super OP. However, I can say I have hit a mob with “AOE” using the current radius, at least on screen it sometimes misses a mob that is standing within arms length of each other. Maybe it’s poorly implemented or buggy. I do not mean misfire. It will hit the...
  4. E

I am not talking about misfires which are also an issue. The radius is so small that it will miss mobs that visually are close to one another. Agree to disagree that it is not too small.
  5. E

Not sure if you have tried the new ranged AOE, yes I am suggesting its too small and should be increased by at least 50% if not doubled. As far as melee survivability, that would be a new suggestion if you are concerned. I just ran 3x Dragonlord lives and did not have any issues, I also now...
  6. E

I suggested in the suggestion forum they double the radius, which is too small currently. All builds are super easy to level on R1, outside of maybe some tank build or thrower.
  7. E

I mean some quests sure, if you run Stormcleave or something, I would say there are more confined quests than wide-open quests in most later content. They also started making it where you have to run up on mobs to target them. I am running an artificer repeater (I don't need build advice...
  8. E

Also abilities like whirlwind attack, dance of death etc... if SWF/TWF have usable AOE then ranged should. Especially with the huge nerf to single target DPS for ranged.
  9. E

Exactly, if indeed ranged was supposed to be single target they would not have changed hunt's end and given this very lackluster AOE ability. If they are going to take away single target DPS, then the AOE should at least be usable beyond hitting 2-3 mobs.
  10. E

This is actually false. I did not see a ton of complaints other than IPS should not be -20%. The killed hunt's end for AOE, and its pretty lackluster.
  11. E

Do you know how wide SDK chains are? They seem a lot wider to me. I know melee are going to be chiming in on risk blah blah. The only way to hit more than three mobs with this seems to be to round everything up just like an SDK build would. If I shoot a pack from range I am lucky to hit...
  12. E

I am still levelilng heroics was in feywild with the three named bears. All three charging me shot the one in the middle with the AOE shatter defenses only hit middle bear. They were right next to each other. It seems to be too physically large targets basically take up the entire radius.
  13. E

Rune arm suggestions

I was just specifically talking about the rune arm shots and if any are worth using. I am trying pew pew so I think ignore shooting them?
  14. E

I am all for making small adjustments. The current radius is tiny, and should be at least 4 tiles. It also seems sort of buggy, if I target the ground in between a circle of mobs does it seem to work better? I thought I was getting better results just shooting it into the ground vs targeting...