Recent content by Elifre

1. E

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, August 16th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

I'm not sure why you'd be upset with the update. Other than a small change to QP which seems to have been made to make it more consistent with other mechanics, it just seems like this update is introducing new content, buffing a lot of builds, and fixing bugs. Pretty great if you ask me.
  2. E

Some nice and some not so nice.

There's definitely more negativity than I would like, yes. There are also a lot of helpful people, which I appreciate. As far as builds go, every build I post is designed for 32-point builds, no TR's or Reaper points, and at most a +2 tome which is available for F2P at 1750 favor. If you'd like...
  3. E

Elifre's Dwarfapult Fighter Tank

Reserved for updates.
  4. E

Elifre's Dwarfapult Fighter Tank

This is my take on a pure fighter tank. I'll not provide gear breakdowns as you can experiment with this based on which content you have access to. The build overall is designed to get into combat quickly, draw and keep as much aggro as possible, and have the raw health and defenses to survive...
  5. E

Store Sales: August 3rd - 10th

Please disregard. Resolved after 15 minutes.
  6. E

Store Sales: August 3rd - 10th

I attempted to purchase the 10 year anniversary bundle with the 30% discount, but did not receive the +8 Supreme tome. The points were removed from my account, and the anniversary bundle is no longer in the store, but I did not get the bundle. Please help.
  7. E

Installer stuck at Installing MV C++ Redistributable 2005

I ran into this with Windows 8.1 with Steam. I can't remember exactly how I fixed it, but I do know it required a system restart, opening Steam in admin mode, and allowing the game to modify the registry. I'm not sure how much of that applies to Linux, but my two suggestions are to talk to the...
  8. E

Downtime Notice: Friday, July 28th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Thanks for letting us know what's going on, and for all the updates. I know when downtime is announced on Wednesdays, it's usually listed as something like 9:00 - 12:00 Eastern, but it rarely takes that long. Is this just a case of under-promise, over-deliver?
  9. E

Fighter Tactical DC Feats?

Thanks. Also, does anyone know if the attribute part of that is the attribute score, or the attribute modifier?
  10. E

Fighter Tactical DC Feats?

Do these feats only apply to the special melee attack feats, such as trip, improved sunder, stunning blow, etc., or do they also apply to enhancements and epic destiny abilities? I would really like to know if these feats increase the Stun DC for Unyielding Sentinel: Throw the Boom.
  11. E

Elifre's SAW Artificer ST DPS

Reserved for updates.
  12. E

Elifre's SAW Artificer ST DPS

This is a build idea for maximizing Artificer's repeating crossbow single-target DPS and is meant for relatively new players. This uses a 32-point build, a +2 tome of Dexterity which can be acquired at 1750 favor, the Artificer class which can be unlocked on a server for 150 House Cannith favor...
  13. E

Elifre's Bard CC / Healer / Buffs

I'm probably not going to make an equipment list for this build, since this is meant for relatively new players and shouldn't require much in terms of equipment. Maximize DC's and perform, and get something with Anthem. Prettymuch everything else is optional. I can include a spell list if you like.
  14. E

U60 Preview 3 XP Changes

It's pretty clear that the current percentages don't work on live. This is especially the case in quests that have respawning / slowly spawning enemies, where the Conquest # could be 400+, or it could take over an hour of waiting in a quest that takes 10 minutes. Having the cap on kills required...