Recent content by Eltronin

1. Eltronin

Suppress Mounts at Banks

Sarcasm escapes you
  2. Eltronin

Suppress Mounts at Banks

Can we also suppress them in the market place near the vendors under the tent and on the lower level. Oh and in the Harbor there ate so many places where there isnt really any room to move on walkways.
  3. Eltronin

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, May 15th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

NO retracting of comments unless you pay the price of 2 Shrubberies.
  4. Eltronin

Elric! - This'll make a lot of you piqued

Absolutely nothing, Arimov just wants it his way and keeps crying about the game.
  5. Eltronin

Think of the Content in Ravenloft & Saltmarshes

How many threads for the same topic are you going to make? You made one now move on.
  6. Eltronin

DDO Models are Bad

D&D is for all ages. DDO is for all ages. No reason to make it 18+ at all. You can play the game for free and buy content with free DDO points you earn.
  7. Eltronin

Ranged AOE too small of a radius

" I am trying out new ranged AOE attacks. It feels like the radius is about like swinging a two-hander with strikethrough? Is this WAI? I feel like the radius needs to be at least doubled. It is missing mobs that seem right next to the target." Where in this does he mention IPS? Where in...
  8. Eltronin

Did YOU not read what YOU posted? This whole thread is about AOE being too small. So actually this is TRUE. LOL
  9. Eltronin

Stone of Change

Never knew you could do this. What is the benefit? Both seem to heal exactly the same?
  10. Eltronin

Ranged is supposed to be single target. Players complained, they added AOE. Now players are complaining the AOE radius is too small and want it bigger. What's next? Devs: Please make Ranged AOE the size of the whole room and make the damage auto crit so we can clear the room with one shot...
  11. Eltronin

You were killed by Your hit points falling due to your constitution bonus decreasing.

Don't have to. You know your character, you know your abilities, you need to keep track of timers. If you let your HP drop low enough so when your abilities drop your CON, then you die. Same as any character not keeping track of their HP and dying.
  12. Eltronin

Loot tables?

Does this make absolutely no sense or am I just drinking too much Tequila today?
  13. Eltronin

Make Just Business autocomplete for 0 xp

Use the Soar Sleds and have never had it bug out for me.
  14. Eltronin

please give us a place to keep track of all our sagas

It is extremely rare to see a suggestion on the Forums be Unanimous like this one seems to be. So, to keep the forums at par of people making bad choices, I vote NO to this idea. The Devs have more important things to do. 😜