Recent content by Eserbe

1. Eserbe

Monk Starter Gear

Every character starts the game with no clothes!
  2. Eserbe

Monk Starter Gear

A player with your level of experience should have no trouble crafting a simple outfit or robe with Invulnerability on it for the early levels as well as crafting decent starter weapons. The veteran starting gear and quest rewards are based on the base class and doesn't take into account the...
  3. Eserbe

If you encountered a VIP subscription issue with an expansion purchase please post up your ticket number here

Request #310165 is my ticket number. I am unable to purchase VIP via in-game or external browser (tried Firefox, Edge, Chrome), the store doesn't detect my currency SEK (shown as "Not set") and the hand-off to the DDO market/daybreak doesn't function because of that and I get the "Country and/or...
  4. Eserbe

VIP Purchase not working

I could purchase the expansion just fine on the DDO Market but ingame or browser DDO store just doesn't work, because my currency detected as "Not set" which messes up the hand-off to the Daybreak site claiming my currency isn't supported. So many problems with the new store.
  5. Eserbe

Call Lightning Storm can be really strong, especially on an air Savant

As a Call Lightning Storm enjoyer I'm definitely going to give this a go next sorc life.
  6. Eserbe

[IMG]

7. Eserbe

New forums?

Adjusting the in-browser zoom from 100 to 90% seems to make the forums interface and white lines and such be a bit easier on the eyes. I like the quick reply. Software seems good! But I was missing my fiend-blood troll avatar, I liked the old stock avatars :( @Cordovan maybe you could throw up a...