Recent content by Evaldor

1. E

cyclonic blast

Spell absorption and no fail fortitude saves both help to mitigate horrid wilting, cyclonic is its own beast though :(
  2. E

Does LGS Ender vulnerability stack up and how much?

Ender vulnerability procs seem to be the weakest source for stacking vuln. It doesn't sustain as well as something that has fetters, for example. It also sucks to dedicate 5 gear slots to gain it, compared to running a single weapon with a different/more reliable effect.
  3. E

Theoretical Maximum HP

LGS has animal growth clickies that last for 90 seconds and require tier1/2 mats to create. You can always run L Shroud flaggers to get these mats, L Shroud, or do rune turn ins for LTS/Hound runes.
  4. E

1k AC reached

Cool stuff, Teth. Congrats on another cool milestone! Thanks for the breakdowns/info as well, this stuff takes a long time to figure out with tinkering and testing, let alone taking more time to share with folks.
  5. E

How to improve HP's

A few odds and ends for min/maxxing your hp's, which you likely know/have already: Reaper cores are active even in normal diff (120hp, +1 con) Favor can give 50hp+ currently Yugo pots are annoying to refill, but give 2 con+20hp Five rings (potential trinket) can have quality false life, quality...
  6. E

Theoretical Maximum HP

Teth is correct, the 14 con on beasthide shifter is greater than the 5% from aasi. If you stack extra LGS (8 pieces puts at a max of 181% HP scalar, without energy infusion), then the gap only increases. My beasthide shifter barb in HP flex mode (similar build to yours) was able to self buff...
  7. E

cursed cards and results

Got pretty lucky rolling 3 of these in one night, but tank mods are done! LGS gogs- +2 intim LGS cloak- +5 MRR LGS Neck (R boost)- +5 PRR Circle of Malevolence (M1, will add ring boost later maybe)- Unstoppable one (2%hp, 3%ac) Lunar Eclipse (M2, R shield)- +2 CON Lab Edge (m2)- +2 DEX
  8. E

Update 63 Preview 1: Deck of Many Curses

The real risk here is the individual players time cost and level of enjoyment. Several players have spent a great deal of time upgrading their current gear to min/max it. I've spent the past twelve months saving reaper fragments to boost everything I can in a fully optimised tank gearset, for...
  9. E

Update 63 Preview 1: Deck of Many Curses

Quick note of the best things I saw while pulling that may not have been mentioned already: divine fortune- 4 prr, 1% acid, cold, elec absorb, +1 saves vs spells (all one mod!) +2 sneak dice Strength of Body- +1 str/dex/con (no 'lesser' or 'major' in name, so no +2 available most likely)
  10. E

U60 Lamannia Preview 3: Expansion Pack Loot

Honestly.... I love this reply. Thank you for the candid response, Steelstar. As a tank main, I've definitely wanted some new gear options and I'd like to try some suggestions. First off, the Isle/Vecna sets both use cloaks, which is the primary spell absorb slot. Is there a chance we could...
  11. E

TWF Welf Raging Paladin

This build slaps, highly recommended!
  12. E

Throw the Boom/Knight's Challenge

alignment based damage counts as 'magic' damage, so anything that decreases MRR or a targets vulnerability to alignment based damage (such as FVS crown of retribution stacks or a sun domain cleric's turn bonus) will scale the lawful damage. Vulnerability (debuff) stacks work as well. If you're...
  13. E

Curse of Strahd

Q/E works for me every time :)
  14. E

U60 Lamannia Preview 1 - Machrotechnic Epic Destiny

First off, I'd like to say that I really like the new idea's in this ED. Conceptually, it's really cool and offers a bit of something for everyone, as well as some unique and interesting idea's. I think my favorite part is how it tries to bring new life to old (maybe even niche) epic feats, like...