Recent content by Falkor

1. Falkor

There is zerging, and then there is being a jerk.

That's a fair question Drunken. Here is my take on it ... I can't expect others to be understanding or acknowledge my perspective. Yet I can be the person who does. I'm not apologizing, yet acknowledging their perspective and opinion. I could improve how I communicate. So could pretty much...
  2. Falkor

Your kind words are appreciated Buddha. It's been a rough week. Yet, I have to own that language and nuances make a difference. There IS a difference in calling someone a jerk, and calling their behavior 'jerk.' One is a personal attack, and the other points to action. Pointing to action has...
  3. Falkor

I can accept that people believe I am being a jerk by ... calling out people for jerkish behavior. That's fine. I'm accustomed to that. Ever since high school and I'd stand up to bullies for their behavior, they were the first to run and cry to the teacher about what a bully I was being. The...
  4. Falkor

Being invalidating and minimizing, well done. Really appreciate the rapid response that demonstrates my point.
  5. Falkor

Shadar-Kai Racial Tree needs Nerf.

"Mordenkainen ... Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!" <- from Mords profile. Posts a thread asking for nerfs.... lol
  6. Falkor

1. It wasn't my group, so I couldn't adjust the lfm. Some of you think you are smart telling me that I didn't label the lfm. 2. Yep, I left the group. Didn't squelch, they weren't antagonistic or insulting, just inconsiderate in that moment. Perhaps a different experience would be had down the...
  7. Falkor

Tumble Re-Visited

Sorry Amess, this community isn't one to expect positive responses from. Instead, expect to get crapped all over. Posting here is like sitting under a tree full of pigeons, expect rain. Respect here is rare, and compassion even less so. And I believe it's been a blue moon or two since any...
  8. Falkor

Hunts End and repeaters

Pretty sure they did that during hardcore.
  9. Falkor

Thank you Tonquin

Tonquin, Your hard work and involvement with the community will long be remembered. Thank you for being you. Best of success, prosperity, health and life for you. It's interesting to see what you've accomplished and, quite honestly, you are the force behind some of the most devastating changes...
  10. Falkor

Sure, because people who are disrespectful, rude and derogatory deserves respect? Your response isn't quite the own you think it is. When I speak to bullies, I speak to bullies however the F I want to because F those kind of people. No excuses. I punch back, and am the reason bullies ran to the...
  11. Falkor

Some of you people need some serious help with your reading skills and basic comprehension. At no point did I say not Zerg. I said, be responsible and clean up your crap And be respectful to other players. if you can’t be respectful then F the F off. this isn’t about play style or having...
  12. Falkor

I'm down for fast play. Split play for objectives. Hauling hordes of mobs to kill zones. Let's invis run and get to the end fast. Great! I've been accused of zerging, but what I don't do is leave hordes of mobs for other players to contend with. And as such, I'm not good with players who leave...
  13. Falkor

Will SSG follow through with their word and actually fix the issues with VIP?

All content was included with the original VIP pass. Changing the semantics to use the word 'expansion' is dishonest and exactly what I mean by not honoring their agreement. They changed it, and instead of content being included, VIP now has to pay for it like everyone else. This is a massive...
  14. Falkor

Astral Traveler's Riding Drake - I don't like it.

Wouldn't indifference mean not engaging? As an example, since I am not yet totally indifferent to this game and upcoming changes ... I visit these forums. My interest and responsiveness indicates a level of interest and engagement. Those who no longer play the game, visit the forums, or think...
  15. Falkor

Will SSG follow through with their word and actually fix the issues with VIP?

The idea that came to me with this line of thought was that ... there may still be actions taken to address and change VIP. When SSG literally uses this headline "Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program" ... this clearly illustrates that this a new program. Which leaves room for the core...