Recent content by Fang BlackHawk

1. Fang BlackHawk

Make color of Player characters in mini map different than Hirelings.

can we all crazy and make healers and casters an melees all different colors..... might help people know where the healer is to stay in range please
  2. Fang BlackHawk

Update 63 Preview 1: Deck of Many Curses

im still 100% of the believe that the mysterious bauble is but a myth for this very reason...... why did they every think any one would be happy with perma locking the wrong buff on such an item or any item would be good.... they could just let our weapons gain there past life bonuses again...
  3. Fang BlackHawk

Update 63 Preview 1: Deck of Many Curses

justmake them removable returning the item to its original state.... the set bonus is cool but make it not effect the other sets on the item or just see my first statement.... make it removable
  4. Fang BlackHawk

POLL: Development Feelings About The Game?

i feel the loot has become very bland and needing set bonuses to be relevant has brought about too much of a cookie-cutter feel no matter what skin you put on it. event loot use to be shineys to show off all year and I know seeing others stuff I had to wait to get made me want it more..... if...
  5. Fang BlackHawk

Nightrevel Clicky Candies

so about the poison in the candies, you got us yay you we took the trick now where is the treat, or are you going to smell my feet? like I get listen equals dodge was a bit broken but the new candies feel like you hate us..... just get rid of the nausea and make them instant effect even if they...
  6. Fang BlackHawk

U60 Lamannia Preview 1 - Machrotechnic Epic Destiny

Maximum over drive needs to "hit like a mac truck wearing a green goblin mask" ala Stephen King
  7. Fang BlackHawk

U60 Lamannia Preview 1 - Machrotechnic Epic Destiny

the tree its self lacks in ranged (repeater upgrades) when I tested the stable charge tier did not work. as the tree sits I would barley use as a third tree and might be better off with LD for action boosts or even eclipse and have a living meteor storm spamming would be better dps. Yes arti...
  8. Fang BlackHawk

Graph Paper?

the local Arc i work for has a thing with "Terragon Gaming" and puts together the magnetic hexagons they are definitely the bestigons :)
  9. Fang BlackHawk

Changing forum name back to old name, is it possible?

(edit: i had email prior to this post and cordo responded and fixed the display name for me 🤘🤘) maybe give us the option or make it more transparent when "logging in or creative"ing an account..... like I just logged in and boom here I am, or maybe let us change it once right after we make an...