FixBows's latest activity

• F
    Once you dismount, you will appear to be still on a mount (invisible) rapidly swaying forward and backward. If you re-mount, you will...
  • F
    FixBows replied to the thread Pure Dark Hunter Bow.
    Also, I think when you go up the shiradi tree, you hit 29 points when finishing off tier 4. I think you need to add 1 pt in somewhere...
  • F
    FixBows reacted to Yamani's post in the thread Pure Dark Hunter Bow with Like Like.
    I just forgot to list it. You get both. Should be 9 feats there not 8. (4 epic, 4 destiny, 1 legendary) As for the images. I'm about...
  • F
    FixBows replied to the thread Pure Dark Hunter Bow.
    I am wondering / asking if you think watchful eye as a feat selection instead of epic reflexes is good or go with epic reflexes...
  • F
    While I agree that IPS is very unique and fun and the playstyle I have used basically since 2006, I also want to get this resolved in a...
  • F
    If the AoE diameter was more reasonable (larger) and useful, there would be no need for IPS. However, because it is basically only...
  • F
    Oh, I am well aware. Disregard my join date for these forums. I have been around since manyshot was a stance in beta. My point here...
  • F
    So now that we have ranged AOE damage functioning the way it should at 100%, I believe it is appropriate to remove the -20% damage...
  • F
    FixBows replied to the thread Logging Off.
    Sarlona is so laggy it is unplayable
  • F
    The dino bone helm is referenced as dropping in any chest. I thought that was raid only or has that changed.... or am I just wrong?
  • F
    FixBows replied to the thread VIP - Q1 2024.
    Not 100% accurate. The whole reason the gold rolls were given were as a response to SSG acknowledging that VIP was not where is needed...
  • F
    Not ignoring it all. The opposite of that. They acknowledged VIP was not where it needed to be. They gave VIPs temporary gold rolls...
  • F
    This is funny. Pick and choose what they state? They state they knew VIP was not where it should be YEARS ago. Not weeks, not moths...
  • F
    Giving away cosmetics or other specific items is like buying someone a store gift card as a Bday or whatever present. What if you don't...
  • F
    Dozens of people constitute a majority of the remaining population of this game.