Recent content by Floramel

1. F

Looking for more information about Guilds (List of, Charters, descriptions etc)

Well your posts on Orien thread were really helpful and appreciated, ty! It did give me an idea for some possible guilds to contact and find out more. And thanks for taking the time to answer! Ok, I'll give the lfms a try, and that's pretty much what I was hoping for, to maybe meet people to...
  2. F

That is too bad and it does seem pretty difficult, but I guess it's kinda realistic in way since there's no internet in Eberron to google things and it could make sense that information about certain guilds wouldn't be public knowledge. Thanks anyways though!
  3. F

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there's a way to find more info on Guilds, is there a way to see a complete list of them in game or elsewhere? I wasn't able to find in the game, and although I did find a post here titled 'New to Orien? Find Guild here' which was very helpful as that's my current...