Recent content by Fluffy624

1. F

Blurfingered Gloves

I ran it to ransack 3 or 4 times with 2 alts in to help pull. Then pulled 2 pairs on same run. They do seem to drop slightly less often than the other named items but nowhere near as bad as something like Jibbers.
  2. F

Ddo's downtime is because of the shady playerbase

They're just humans in lizard masks that the real lizard people use to distract our attention. See Mark Zuckerberg for an example.
  3. F

Ddo's downtime is because of the shady playerbase

I heard from a bloke i met down the pub that it's lizard people (NOT Dragonborn. Or Kobolds.)
  4. F

You were killed by Your hit points falling due to your constitution bonus decreasing.

Happened to me the other day on my L5 wiz. Got incapacitated, rolled a 1 so bleeding stopped but the bears endurance wore off before i revived. Immedietly bought a CON augment and sopped using bears. :)
  5. F

Keep getting this Error message(Standard): You or someone in your party must complete The Haunted Halls of Eveningstar in order to enter this quest.

3 versions actually. But you need to do the short one first. When you bring portal up to enter, at top there's a little scroll bar.
  6. F

Quest to TEST DPS

There's also the Gynosphinx in WPM. As long as you've got summat with soundproof. That's the only attack that disrupts rotations i've found.
  7. F

Maybe my math ain't so good...

Also notice how there's 13 separate events for the year not 12? Mewling about not getting 30 days instead of 28 just smacks of entitlement.
  8. F

changes to tumble BAD!

The biggest problem i have with the new tumble is that pause while the 1 sec buff is up won't let you tumble again immediately but will still take a charge if you try. Also being able to at least chain 2 tumbles together would make it much more useful for getting out of mob pile ons. Even if...
  9. F

Help/Advice on builds.

So i'm introducing a friend to DDO. We'll be playing as a static pair on 2 freshly created accounts i've made and taken advantage of the FREEDDO2024 code and run the first quickest 400 DDO points to get the 99pt packs as well. I have a second PC set up next to mine and we'll be playing sitting...
  10. F

Quest Feedback: The Cetus Special

YES!!!! Yesyesyesyes. Only change i would make is make it a guild amenity. Can still sell it for appropriate amount of shards. That'll open it up to premium. Bigger market.
  11. F

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

So nothing on the ICD in shadowstrike melee attack either.
  12. F

"Miscellaneous" on the Ghallanda Aution House

I do the same. Especially with the consumables from Night Revels, Crystal Cove etc. I'll put stacks of 50 or 100 on at prices a brand new f2p level 1,2,4 whatever can afford. Also the various low level augments like Ruby of the surging tide etc.
  13. F

I'm looking for a Brazilian guild - any server

Sorry can't help with the guild stuff but DDOaudit will at least tell you which servers are busiest when.
  14. F

How many training dummies does it take?

I'd never thought of several dummies before seeing this thread but my first thought was testing strikethrough or any sort of cleave aoe. Going to have to give this a try on my ship. Thankyou. :)
  15. F

Training dummies: why are they soft after going down once?

I use the Gynosphinx in White Plume Mountain. Quick to get to and at least on EE it's got a decent amount of HP. With the EA aura i can stand toe to toe and just focus on spamming 1 attack till its death and timing it to get a fairly accurate back to back comparison. Even without the aura a...