Recent content by ForeverZero

1. F

Hey Tonquin!

May be odd or not, but if I don't have aggro I'm getting SA, but when Bring Darkness applies darkness debuff to enemies ( vulnerable to SA ), it doesn't always give me SA, maybe not applying properly? I don't know if it's working as intended or not. I don't think my fort bypass is the issue...
  2. F

Hey Tonquin!

Apologies if it's been mentioned already but just the ones that I have Card Curses are borked. Just one's I've noticed; Visionary True Seeing doesn't work. Major Betrayal (+2d6 SA die ) only gives +1 SA die Major Spell work ( +10 universal spell power ) only gives +4
  3. F

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Farmed Devils Details on Thelanis at 32, It's available on epic. You might just be in wrong spot.
  4. F

Make Melee Better - Poal...

Melee's aren't bad in general. The big issue is the massive damage and spawn densities making melee's almost invalid in high end content due to how hard enemeis hit regardless of defenses (mainly referring to high reaper) especially push raids, melee's are only tanks in push raids in general...
  5. F

Facing the dreaded tr

Honestly, most things are BtA, gear wise, unless you have 200+ raid items, in which case I feel terrible for you. Just worry bout some shared bank space, and sort your majority of gear that way, Just need shared bank unlocked to use mules, so this point is moot imo. It'll take longer to...
  6. F

Lvl 17-19 quests and why no one runs them

tldr; Quests are too low xp for time and effort, enemies have higher hp than possible damage at the level, so it's just more efficient to run 16 quests on elite/reaper at 18 and just bank till 20. if you can get 20 from level 16 quests, why bother going higher? Also, last I checked can't do...
  7. F

power attack not working

Just reported this myself, making sure I wasn't going crazy, did a fresh ER, and thought the numbers in my inventory tab looked low,
  8. F

Tome of Untold Legends

Tomes, shield, and sigil pieces can be found in orchard. Iirc some are rarer than others, but I think most if not all should be attainable.
  9. F

If it doesn't say zerg...please don't zerg.

I've had many similar situations myself. Admittedly they arent quite that long. But I agree that people, especially flower sniffers in a game where most of the community has finished their flower sniffing days, to simply and clearly state their demands. It's their lfm, and they have that right...
  10. F

If it doesn't say zerg...please don't zerg.

My thoughts are in that situation to do the following. 1. Say no zerg in lfm 2. If they zerg, tell them to stop 3. If they continue, you are the leader, just kick them when they're out of quest. It seems to me you're saying it's a multi quest issue, you have the power to stop it when you don't...
  11. F

Lammania Update 60 Preview 2 - XP Pass Pushed Off - But some Fixes may stick

Given proposed changes it depends on how many enemies in your quest there are. But currently I see it as an overall general buff to xp given your post and what I'm lead to believe. Some quests less, others roughly the same, some more. It's hard to gauge exact numbers is the problem.
  12. F

Lammania Update 60 Preview 2 - XP Pass Pushed Off - But some Fixes may stick

Hi @Torc and Cordovan. A solution has already been brought up in both the previous threads. Namely make kill bonuses a % of AGGROED enemies. Then give a penalty for alerts. That solves all the problems. How feasible is this? Since it's been brought up so many times I think everyone's seen it...
  13. F

U60 Preview of Preview 2 Lammania XP Changes

They've already established instakill max enemy targets, i.e. they can't instakill more than X enemies, if they lower enemy count, they'll just have to lower that to compensate for less enemies overall. Easy solution.
  14. F

U60 Preview of Preview 2 Lammania XP Changes

That's true, but that can be an easier project than trying to manage all quests conquest bonus which would be the currently proposed xp changes will require to be modified.
  15. F

Remove "chains" aka forced completion of a series of quests to access other quests

This is true, but given how fast it is to level, with or without the citw weapons, my point still stands, they're good weapons, but idk if their worth the investment to get or upgrade. Though to be fair I don't really use builds that would use any of those weapon types much so I could be biased.