Recent content by FVSHasBeenEvenMoreGutted

1. F

TWF STR based Paladin (14Pal/5Rgr/1Mnk)

so why take the combat styles in epics and take crap like toughness and twf defense in heriocs. shouldn't those be swapped? build seems good if you ottos to cap ig
  2. F

DDO Bonus Days!

🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️ 🔥🗣️
  3. F

DDO Store briefly down today

you had me at "new coffer"
  4. F

Mystical Bands Do Not Exist in Game

@glass_jaws
  5. F

Immortality Lessons, Curious Door buggy?

it rarely puts you at the spot of the other door. that door is only supposed to spawn when you break the wall, but rarely it takes you there. if you go back through the door you can wait in the door area for your party to clear to the other door. if you don't have a party, I'm sorry...
  6. F

Anyone Else F2P(Free to Play) or Premium that's trying to earn Store Points for an Expansion feel like Frodo Baggins walking to Mordor?

many do players do not care about hirelings, so that poll wouldn't go well... not 1 person alive should buy expansions for the hirelings... luckily in saltmarsh that's all the ultimate edition gets you for $100...
  7. F

Will SSG follow through with their word and actually fix the issues with VIP?

do you really want more "benefits" (useless junk)
  8. F

Dragonlord - Master of Tactics

you do not need anything but the healing, trust me. 2 str/con is not equal to an entire destiny core, and you can get trip dc of 160 and it always fails at cap in recent enough quests. my dragonlord got dc 150 and it was completely useless in anything past iod
  9. F

Drunken & Dragons

what about the people who run more than r1 in herioc, then some bozo with no life and 500 reaper points joins and says "I dOnT nEeD rEaPeR xP sO wE sHoUlD rUn r1"
  10. F

Dragonlord - Master of Tactics

i will say that 34/35 destiny split is a terrible choice. if you arent getting at least 2 cores in another melee tree, you are in trouble as its a lot of mp/ds. this is why I personally do not use adrenaline. its expensive, and quick cutter is in my opinion objectively better. you said you want...
  11. F

Force Necromancer. Viable? To bypass the awful deathward?

is a force based "necromancer" really a necromaner or is it a "forceromancer"
  12. F

Fragments of reaper power

ignore the system. by the time you get enogu frags for items, new build or gear comes out and ruins it
  13. F

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, May 8th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

i only got 50% cuz i transferred before MM 8 released. yay me?
  14. F

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, May 8th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

it would be amazing if my monster manuals worked
  15. F

Mystical Bands Do Not Exist in Game

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: you actually think they care? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO...