Recent content by Grunndi

1. Grunndi

One True Tank 2024

Just to clear up a couple things, He’s getting Qual HP from US t5 since he took diefic warding. Metas boost his SLAs which (I think) don’t have their cooldowns affected either positively or negatively by anything (so CE stance doesn’t affect them). Without gear and fillis it’s kind of half...
  2. Grunndi

Fix Threat generation and melee damage

It also takes a second or 2 for the monster to redirect when hate changes. If your ranged/nuker friends are attacking before you’ve established aggro that’s on them 🤷🏼‍♂️
  3. Grunndi

G-Land raiding scene is regrowing and it feels awesome!

That’s awesome! Love those times when you have so many competent raiders show up you have to make 2 parties.
  4. Grunndi

Dwarf Tanky DPS (or maybe DPSy Tank?) with self heals

Yep, fortunately you heeded my warning and took some screen shots right? If not I added words summarizing all the pics.
  5. Grunndi

KotC T5 vs. Vanguard T5

They look cool
  6. Grunndi

Fragments of reaper power

Agreed. Run your high reapers at cap, particularly those that drop gear you want to upgrade myth/reap boosts on. Chests per min isn’t the most efficient, but you’ll get RXP, Sent food, rare filigrees, etc. and might pull that perfectly boosted item.
  7. Grunndi

Paladin PLs

Pally is pretty strong on its own for leveling. KotC THF greatswords and go go go. It’s a bit slow moving if you’re a super zerger so you might want to pick up falconry sprint boost. Either Str or Cha main stat (using feydark) is fine for a quick PL.
  8. Grunndi

Help me understand this build: 5dlord/12arti/3bc

Could be just fort bypass and helpless dam from NW, BC just gives some better passive stuff than vanilla. Kind of like splashing 5 DH when you just want tempest stuff. That’s a total guess though
  9. Grunndi

Dwarf Tanky DPS (or maybe DPSy Tank?) with self heals

Pictures are refreshed, no idea how long they’ll last this time so get it while it’s hot lol. Didn’t have time to take new screenshots with updated stats and such but really not much has changed.
  10. Grunndi

DPS Too High: Was it my fault?

This math is why for LH/R1 raids I personally think an incite tank is way better. When I hit intim then follow up up immediately with an Adren/boulders that gets me about 1.5-2 million hate every 9 seconds… usually sufficient however much DPS is out there even with some crazy imbue stuff going on.
  11. Grunndi

You can, but you lose roughly 200-350% handsomeness compared to a dwarf. That’s ok though, not everyone can handle being this sexy. I need to update some stuff but I’ll try to fix the pics this weekend.
  12. Grunndi

To be fair it’s an Axe and Shield build, I would never run a sword and shield, yuck. Also I still have to fix all the picture links, so it’s not super useful at the moment 🙈 (what’s a good picture hosting site?)
  13. Grunndi

How did the party DPS do when you got yourself and half of them killed? If you were repeatedly pulling aggro and Party DPS is improved by you being dead… then yes I’d have left you dead too. It takes 1 Treachery Filigree, 1 Augment, and some low tier ED or enhancement points to hit -100% threat
  14. Grunndi

Unique augments from Challenges

I’m on board, the cannith challenges are pretty fun and interesting but there’s basically no reason to run most of them. Whether it’s some cool augments, or some other actually useful reward I’m all for it.
  15. Grunndi

Add Tactics DCs to Throw Your Weight Around

I’d prefer it NOT be a trance or insightful bonus since most builds have a trance worked in anyway. Yeah definitely agree, either just copy paste the PDK version (minus the To-Hit part). Or if it was a straight swap to Con that’d kind of accomplish the same thing. Either way accomplishes the...