Recent content by healertank

1. H

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Or they just say... we were going to lower drop rates 1% but then add in 1% for vip... but too much work so we did neither. But then never tell players because who can even tell if it changes.
  2. H

Would you pay for it then wait a year to get it all? And then if you don't keep paying each month you don't get to keep hardly anything you paid for?
  3. H

yep also have a mule just for exp gems.
  4. H

Yep and even worse... Players get... hardly any storage space... some of it having to wait months and months for also... oh boy 10 whole slots... Should at least get 20 slots automatically if you are vip. Most games give double storage or something similar for VIP... even LotR gives double...
  5. H

Yes having to claim it is a horrible idea. People might just want to pay for vip but not be able to log in some months... or for many months. I'm really thinking about our military that sometimes are out on deployment for long periods of time, often with no chance of logging into a game every...
  6. H

I was going to keep it anyway... but now think I might unsub just to make a point of how bad it is. Very disappointing.
  7. H

They should give out a 300exp Sent gem every day. It is like getting a small exp stone... not much but over time you can save up enough to skip the 1st few levels after a TR. For 1 sent 300exp gem as a reward choice after months of paying for sub?!?! it is a plain insult... like they couldn't...
  8. H

You should want favor to reset each TR so you can get free ddo points again. It is a small amount but it adds up quickly every past life. Your going to quest anyway to get levels again right? So getting the favor for at least the easy fruit favor rewards is usually not an issue (extra hit...
  9. H

I stopped using/paying for multiple accounts. My family and friends that used to play with me all gave up the game and have no interest in coming back. Anyway, I wasn't trying to speak for everyone at all... I was making a joke about how much storage we have to have for storing junk because...
  10. H

Should Cordovan host Devs on a livestream to discuss how this VIP Loyalty Program came to be?

Yeah... I think I'm going to let my sub go too... I'm not sure why I have kept it going so long. Overall this new reward system actually upsets and makes me want to just give up VIP.
  11. H

You don't use all your extra character slots as mules to hold all the gear/crap and cosmetics etc? Lol I have like 18 mules... only play 1 character other than an occasional hardcore that then just becomes a higher level mule.
  12. H

This is just horrible design. We all knew it was going to be bad... but geez talk about lame. Look at what other games give for VIP to compare... geez even LotR online, which is also run by standing stone games gives way better vip stuff from day 1... like no durability loss and double overall...
  13. H

Improved trip bug or wai?

So my trip says Save vs reflex when I hover over it." Save: 65 (reflex)" I'm currently at lvl 20 dragonlord. If I take off an item with vertigo +7 augment it goes down to 58 as expected. I should note thats regular trip not improved as someone said vertigo augment isn't working on improved...
  14. H

Problem with puzzle in Grand Theft Aureon #339973

Well good to know I'm not the only 1 that every time I run this quest now the puzzle is bugged and the 7 isn't lit up, hitting reset lever doesn't work and the "secret room" instructions don't work. Thanks for the "fix" setup solution of 352874.. It works, even though it shows the 2 still lit...
  15. H

latency since 66.0.2.

Load screen delays are horrible sense they put the update in... load delay every transition. Go back to whatever it was before the "fix" that you could just solve by occasionally re-launching the game. This mess is horrible. Also, the quest "grand theft aureon" the floor tile puzzle is...