Recent content by Homunkurusu

1. Homunkurusu

New store interface feedback

Where is the area to delete the saved CC number
  2. Homunkurusu

New cosmetic ideas

How about the ability to add auras on to cosmetic armors? I would love to see a black flame aura!
  3. Homunkurusu

U60 Lamannia Preview 1 - Machrotechnic Epic Destiny

Love that idea!!! CLEAR!!! Shots guildie with Legendary Tovens! :devilish: :devilish::devilish::devilish:
  4. Homunkurusu

Can we make it so they are brought back as an iron defender? :ROFLMAO:
  5. Homunkurusu

Actualli I play a WF in R6 and have Recon to self repair with no other healing. I have no problems staying alive.
  6. Homunkurusu

U60 Lammania Preview 1 - XP System Adjustments

How about x amount of quests done with out DA you get a token that allows you to save a saga stone that persists through TR and is bankable in the character bank?
  7. Homunkurusu

True and the would not be able to code it. However they want us to help them brainstorm solutions. Perhaps my suggestion would highlight how their proposed solution is not that great. My guildy and I 2 man R6 with no problems, we also tend to kill everything in our path to avoid alerts. If you...
  8. Homunkurusu

How about the higher alert the harder to kill mini boss teleports to the group! At red alert ALL unopened doors can not be opened and ALL open doors have a force wall apear in front of them, think the Shroud force walls. Kill the alerts and the walls go away. At red alert you have a duplicate of...
  9. Homunkurusu

It would have been nice to see a multi-selector to change the rune arm damage type. Or maybe an augment that changes elemental weapon types. So if I wanted Tovens to do acid, I could chose that and everything else on the Tovens would remain the same. It could use a way to remove elemental...
  10. Homunkurusu

The ability to download an .stl file of your character or favorite character.

The ability to download an .stl file of your character or favorite character as a vip perk and in the store. You would then be able to 3d print your character.