Recent content by Impaqt

1. I

A Message to Our Players From SSG

we lost 100% of the XP we didnt gain over those 2 days. 25% boost seems lackluster. Would of been nice to get some 50% pots.
  2. I

Still No Gold Rolls...

Maybe not even that... but if they tried to renew and my credit card was declined or expired. Would be nice to know. I guess thats better than last time I had a billing issue when their processor tried to ban me for life from using their service because my card expired.
  3. I

Still No Gold Rolls...

Apparently my Account expired last week. CC on file was expired. No Email regarding and didnt even notice in my game play...
  4. I

Can we please stop putting Keen on end game weapons? Please?

Isnt all random loot still pretty much junk? what would you like instead of keen?
  5. I

Still No Gold Rolls...

Been VIP Forever. Logged in last night and talked to dragon. never saw the roll come up. Logged out. Logged in today. Still No Gold roll. Talked to dragon again. He says I already talked to him.... Whats next?
  6. I

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

really? thats the EA suggestion/feedback you respond to? no comments regarding healing Aura?
  7. I

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

So holy Fireball has no save anymore? thats probably an OK adjustment then. I rarely use angelic form and this change does not make it more interesting. Holy Presence: Hold up here... you are completely removing the Healing Aura? No Bueno. Please just fix it rather than getting rid of...
  8. I

Profoundly disappointed that the event is limited to people who play reaper.

They did do this though no? champions are all some sort of Illithid for the event right? I though I read that somewhere.
  9. I

You are completely dismissing the group of players have the attitude "I dont want to do reaper because there is no real benefit to my playstyle" Reaper, at its introduction, and continued existence as far as I have seen, was presented as an optional playstyle for folks that wanted more of a...
  10. I

I dont even see how this can be considered an "Event" do I have this right? Once a dungeon is cleared on reaper. there is no benefit for anyone else to run that dungeon? you cant blame people for having misinformation when official info is non existent.
  11. I

Store Sales: August 3rd - 10th

I was going to grab a +8 Supreme Tome to Bank for an alt with DDO30 Code... I entered code on an Alt that already had a +8 Tom though. So its not showing up on my Store Page. Even after I click the "Show unsuitable items" still not there. I cant see any Ability tomes at all on this character...
  12. I

Introducing: The Underdark Patron's Coffers!

Sorry, not a cosmetic guy. and Mounts are Mounts. For 8000 pints I would fully expect to see the additional bank space on Every character. Not just one. very disappointing.
  13. I

Game unplayable

Migration?
  14. I

Game unplayable

What VIP Debacle would that be? Lag has been much better as of late. that and crashes? you should probably look at reinstalling or fixing your computer. but let me guess.. You have the latest greates computer ever built with a top of the line i9, 64 gigs of ram, 10TB SSD Raid array, and...